• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

No the issue is that the stop sign never showed up. When I’m in a normal battle, when someone posts a flag I see it. In this case, since I was flagged as an intruder, and someone then put up a flag, the flag did NOT show for me once it was placed. I kept hitting the sector, thinking it was clear...
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I just ran into a problem. I am on mobile. I was hitting a sector and an admin raised a stop sign while I made a hit. I was flagged as an intruder but the stop never appeared on the sector, so I continued. That’s an issue! Is this a bug or is this the intended way things work? I see it as a...
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Terrible lag on mobile even after the update. My Ipad would spin for 4 to 5 seconds after every attack, and it was nearly impossible to fight. The attack window is still not sticking to the sector. I reported this problem months ago and I’m still waiting for it to be fixed. I do like some of...
  4. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I started this empire and gave up after three days. Yes it is pretty. Yes the buildings are impressive. But that is about the only appeal. It’s not up to the standards of the other settlements. I have played all three of the other settlements and finished two, and I’m disappointed in this one...