• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Queen Petra of Tenderra

This is awkward…Where on my Forum screen will I find my email address for my account? It only...

This is awkward…Where on my Forum screen will I find my email address for my account? It only lets me login using the name. (I have looked through all of the account menus, etc.)
  2. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Challenge 3

A 4 B 3 C 6 D 1 E 2 F 5
  3. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Challenge 1

It isn’t clear whether the missing event should fill in a space “in a timeline,” since they seem mixed up to me, which leaves too many options (and no missing number). Clarification would help! 1 Winter Event 2 Forge Bowl 3 Fall Event (Bake-off in 2019) 4 Archaeology Event 5 Cherry Blossom...
  4. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Challenge 1

A = 1 B = 3 C = 4
  5. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Very Large Army in the Daily Challenge

Kranyar, Thanks for the specific advice! I read player recommendations about the Great Buildings, but this information is even more helpful. I appreciate everyone’s help so much! Yay!
  6. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Oh, 64 Encounters! I was confused by the abbreviation. I appreciate the clarification; it makes so much sense now! I like the complexity of this game.
  7. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Algona, Thank you for the tips about strength tests before moving on! I believed that completing all of the DC’s was necessary (hence my continuing frustration about GB and other boosts vs opponent inflation), but I could not have guessed an appropriate GE level. (64? Surely this is a...
  8. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Thanks! Haha! “But I wanted a giveaway!” she pretend-whined. I got frustrated trying to solve the problem, wondering if I missed something. (Researcher/Innovator personality; uncomfortable with feeling helpless. ) However, since I began, they started using the “OR” feature sometimes, which I...
  9. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Thanks, I’ll do it. I have been camping in one era for various reasons, but I hadn’t heard the other advice before, so I’m excited to try those things!
  10. Queen Petra of Tenderra

I’m relatively new to FoE, and I think I’m making decent progress for someone new to this sort of game. One thing has seemed glaringly counter-intuitive; the very large army. Today the Daily Challenge offered me varying sizes of Attacker Boost after I defeat the very large army, and do two...
  11. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Forge Bowl 2020

To be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR... 1) After activating it, your coach will available for 24 hours, however, he will have a cooldown timer to be used again (except for the coaches 1 & 5). 1.A. Means: You can use coaches 1 and 5 as long as you like (1-4 are free, 5 costs diamonds). There is no...
  12. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Winter Event 2019 Feedback

The easiest way is to ‘reduce the size.’ I often use Pages on my iPad by using a corner dot to shrink the photo, then I take a screen shot of it, crop it, and it’s done. Or...look for apps that will “change photo size” i.e., from 8 x 10 to 5 x 7. By shrinking the size, you shrink the size of...
  13. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Nice! I’ve always liked trains, so this is an unexpected and fun addition! As a very new player, I’m happy to get anything except FP’s (especially 2 and 5 at a time), medals, and trebuchets.
  14. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Finally enlightenment! The entire thing is clearer to me now. In this world, I am currently a guild of 2 members. I have copied your wise counsel and will ponder it at length regarding my kingdom’s future in this new year. Thank you, with gratitude and salutations!
  15. Queen Petra of Tenderra

Thanks for the advice and kind words! I’m getting much better at this game—which is a steep learning curve for me—having never played a game like this before. I have looked into joining a guild for several monthe (instead of my just own), however, I can’t bring myself to give up my...
  16. Queen Petra of Tenderra

I agree that moving ahead too quickly was a problem, however, I have remained in one level for over one month (and plan to remain for a while longer). I am building up cash and supply reserves by staying in one Era, but my problem remains with a lack of Goods (which is what I mourned the lack...
  17. Queen Petra of Tenderra

12/14/19 I can barely maintain minimum levels of goods to participate in either: 1) Event goods gathering or trading, (i.e. 220 or 110, etc.), 2) Expeditions, or 3) Daily Quests, but NOT ALL THREE. And I often need Expeditions to earn extra goods or coins, etc. for the other things, although...