• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. time4coffee

Looking for friends that aid and visit

Check in your friends' taverns. These are players you know are active and visit taverns
  2. time4coffee

What age/era is everybody in?

Dunarsund - Future
  3. time4coffee

Is the Gem Shard Quest Feasible?

The trick is finding a gem a day. I'll fallen enough behind already that even with the daily quest giving one shard a day (5 shards = 1 missing gem) I'll never catch up without diamonds and my RL pocketbook can't afford more diamonds
  4. time4coffee

City Suggestion

Keep streets as straight as possible, and keep you city as rectangular as possible, then play tetris with your building to fit everything in.
  5. time4coffee

Mad Scientist's Lab

When I had space, I had the lab, rosarium, 3 Aviaries - all those 2 points added up but since got rid of them as I need space for event building and GB that produced a lot more.
  6. time4coffee

Renovation kits and Event sets

If you use a renovation or level up kits on an event set, like the harvest barn one, do you have to level up each piece or will leveling up one level them up seperately?
  7. time4coffee

What next?

Maybe starting a new city is a good idea. I've started 2 others( and one in beta) but deleted them both because I got overwhelmed bit especially during events but not I'm realy just collecting rom my city. Now to chose a world, an old one or a newish one?
  8. time4coffee

Looking for a guild that's friendly and helpful?!

duh my bad, I was just looking at "new posts"
  9. time4coffee

Second Account

Am I allowed to start a second account to play in another world. I know I don't have to but I hate my name(it was computer generated by Google when I first started playing on the app and just want to use a different one.I was already told I couldn't change it.
  10. time4coffee

What next?

I feel like I don't know what's left. I just got to contemporary - a mistake since I can't get the hang of the units - I loved the post modern ones but I had to keep going, sigh. I finished Vikings and Japanese settlements and personally don't like the Eghyptian or need the defense the building...
  11. time4coffee

Looking for a guild that's friendly and helpful?!

What world? You should post it below in your world, if not it means nothing.
  12. time4coffee

Significant Other

31 years and still together, when met in a freshman English class he only went to because his friend was in it. The following semester we were in another required class again. I asked him out in April after a friend encouraged me because he wasn't catching my hints and I knew he liked me. He...
  13. time4coffee

How old is your city? Whats the daily FP production of it?

PME and I get around 170 FPs a day. I've gone slow, been playing Feb 2019. In the beginning, I started getting extra points with buildings from auctions, an extra point here and there made a big difference then. Now unless a building offers something else, mainly a military boost, I tend to get...
  14. time4coffee

Eras to park for a while

Personally I hung out in the LMA for several months - got my buildings order, got a Traz, made friends and saved up for colonial. It was the only time I camped out. When I was really to move ahead, I completed the entire colonial tree in one sitting and had still was nicely off and ready. I had...
  15. time4coffee

The Improved Social Features for Game Entry

It seems like they are delaying some of the simpler parts of the game. Why not push back things like settlements or hold back all plundering until after the Iron Age just so every one is on the same level when they do. I think the guild change the best thing on the list. I never understood why...
  16. time4coffee

Im lonely

what world do you play on?
  17. time4coffee

Newbie Question re Daily Challenges

I do them frequently, if only to get the 7th one. But I skip ones that have "extreme negotiation" or really anything else that is really taxing although I have made exceptions for some really good offerings. I used to do them nearly daily but as I moved up, I find myself being less enticed...
  18. time4coffee

[Question] Almost leveled GBs

Another thought is they are waiting to collect and then level it after so they can double dip. If I am close, I keep them out of swaps just because I have had a number of guildies who leveled my buildings "to be helpful". These are usually new players and meant well but it is frustrating.
  19. time4coffee

Story Quest not completing

I got a story quest to scout a province and infiltrate 4 sectors. I already have scouted it and now own all the sectors but I negotiated all but 2. I was relieved to see that the condition was also also met if you acquired all the sectors. Still it is not being marked as completed. Background...
  20. time4coffee

Is the Chateau worth it?

Thanks for all the info, leaves me with something to consider, especially since I produce a lot of goods as well as fps but is there e Dr enough.