• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Hover Tanks in AF and OF

I am currently in FE. My attack/defense is 917/351 (without any boosts). I am thinking about leveling up now, but keeping my hover tanks as my primary troop. I can beat everything ahead of me, except 8 space marines (SAM troops that I only face in gvg). Has anyone tried something like that...
  2. Tavern Upgrades

I have been playing FOE for a long time and the tavern has never been upgraded, since I've been playing. Not sure if there has been a suggestion for this before, but I didn't see one. Any chance Inno will expand the tavern - bigger table, more chairs, new rewards, etc? I know most people who...
  3. 2 Diamond Leagues

My world will finally have two diamond leagues this season. We have 9 diamond guilds. Does anyone know how the ranking will work with this? Will it take the top 5 ranked teams for one league and then the bottom for in the other, and bring up one platinum team?