• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

The good news is, at this point, finding better things to do with your time should be a very easy task..
  2. now that inno has lost the plot

I literally have nothing but better things to do with my time, lol.
  3. Forge point made but can't collect, worst rule ever.

And some people see things for what they are. These people no doubt come off as negative when they are in fact just seeing things the way they are without the fantasy spin that most people are able to put on everything. Ignorance is bliss..
  4. RIVAL quest - not worth it

You take it how you like, apparently you are not going to be able to understand what I am saying.
  5. RIVAL quest - not worth it

I never said anything about other people spending money impacting my decision making. Fascinating that is what you get from what I did say.
  6. RIVAL quest - not worth it

That's not what I said, lol. Manipulation only works if those being manipulated are unaware of the manipulation.
  7. RIVAL quest - not worth it

I have always struggled with what incentivizes people to spend on this "game". Spending cash to accomplish things in game that I could not accomplish without spending is cheating, and robs me of any sense of accomplishment. It's actually a disincentive to spend imo. This is more a manipulation...
  8. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Would anyone play this event if there were no rewards?
  9. GBG

GBG is pretty far from fun, but then, most of this "game" is. The changes relieved me of any desire to progress in the game or participate in GBG beyond the minimum required.
  10. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

I do not understand what motivates people to spend money on this?
  11. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Skipping this event same as last year, it's mad tedious.
  12. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Strange how all the boards start with just 1 paw now, currently 16 of my last 17 boards have started with a single paw with more appearing only when it is impossible to drop them without spending. This whole game is rigged now it seems, total scam.
  13. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

They should just rename GBG to CC wars, lol.
  14. inno

The money grubbing is ruining/has ruined just about everything I used to enjoy about FOE. The scammy nature of the game is now so bad it's not possible for me to care about any aspect of the game, just log in and do what I can when I have a few minutes to spare.
  15. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

How did you get that from what I said? lol
  16. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Competition in FOE, lol. CC wars you mean? Buying wins is cheating, not winning. Just because inno chose to monetize the cheats does not make it any less cheating.
  17. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It's not a game, it is an operant conditioning chamber, or "skinner box". How do people not know this?
  18. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Good changes, radically reduced play time needed, which free me up to play entertaining games.
  19. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Pure pay to win now.. Massively reduced fights per day/rewards. I like the changes, now I have an excuse for not doing more fights, lol.