• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dacaybaby

Fel-Dranghyr timeline

Dacaybaby is the time line of F-World.
  2. Dacaybaby

FightClub (BEST GUILD ON SERVER)

FightClub Diamond (GBG) League Welcome to FightClub! We are a friendly group of dedicated and casual players. We have only a few rules. (Colonial Era Minimum) 1.NO INACTIVITY ... If you plan on being away from the game longer than 7days please notify staff. 2. Guild Expedition (GE)... All...
  3. Dacaybaby

FightClub

FightClub Diamond (GBG) League Welcome to FightClub! We are a friendly group of dedicated and casual players. We have only a few rules. (Colonial Era Minimum) 1.NO INACTIVITY ... If you plan on being away from the game longer than 7days please notify staff. 2. Guild Expedition (GE)... All...
  4. Dacaybaby

SWEET REVENGE. guild open for joining

Awesome Guild!!!
  5. Dacaybaby

The Refugees looking for new members

Awesome Guild!
  6. Dacaybaby

Add me dacaybaby ill hook you up.
  7. Dacaybaby

MMR values after season 5

Awesome thank you ... Please post this after each season!
  8. Dacaybaby

Guild Battlegrounds Progress

Same thing actually happened with my guild on F World we picked up a bunch of great GBG players in platinum after being double teamed by two top guilds and taking 3rd still. Funny how that works.
  9. Dacaybaby

Honybdger a GOD?

Has anyone seen this players city???? How???? Is???? It??? Possible????
  10. Dacaybaby

Industrial age Fielding Post Modern troops

Yep push your map and questline... Best defense you can have is higher era troops.
  11. Dacaybaby

Battleground Minimums

That's actually a great idea I may use that
  12. Dacaybaby

Battleground Minimums

We do that in our battle thread and still have rouge members our guild has 78 players all active in GE and GBG I think some just go rouge on accident lol
  13. Dacaybaby

Battleground Minimums

I wish they would allow me too see which members are attacking which sectors were a large 80 member guild some times members go rouge and hit random useless sectors solo but I can't tell which member it is so I can help them figure out which to attack ...
  14. Dacaybaby

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Honestly my guild is ranked 244 on F world we got matched with 5 guilds in the top 10 (We were ranked gold league for GE reasons) And so far we are winning GBG by a big lead because these larger top ten guilds spend time and resources on both GBG and GvG. My guild focuses only on GE and GBG...
  15. Dacaybaby

Battleground Minimums

According to the FAQ Why inactive guilds are gaining rewards as well? They're not! A guild that is too inactive will get no rewards at all. They have to do a certain amount of actions to be eligible for the reward
  16. Dacaybaby

FightClub

Anyone looking for a new guild dedicated to Guild Expidition .. Guild Battlegrounds and Great Building leveling? Join FightClub before the next GE starts. We will help you obtain an ARC though our daily swaps. We have active threads for leveling GBs (1.85) ... EVENTS ... And a Guild Expidition...
  17. Dacaybaby

FightClub GBG

We go hard!
  18. Dacaybaby

FightClub GBG

Anyone looking for a new guild dedicated to Guild Expidition .. Guild Battlegrounds and Great Building leveling? Join FightClub before the next GE starts. We will help you obtain an ARC though our daily swaps. We have active threads for leveling GBs (1.85) ... EVENTS ... And a Guild Expidition...
  19. Dacaybaby

what makes a guild great

Start with people in your neighborhood that you have leveled with through the ages.