• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Submitted Allow us to save a "favorite army" and automatically swap it in when attacking.

I was thinking of 3 slots, maybe opened with diamonds. In Jupiter 8 fast, 4previous age artillery/4 rogues and 1 ranged+7 rogues would cover just about every situation.
  2. Submitted Allow us to save a "favorite army" and automatically swap it in when attacking.

Bots and scripts are rampant. We have sent proof over and over again to Inno and they have been ignored. We have video of a guild with 5 fighters on taking a full sector(80 units) in 30 seconds.
  3. Challenge 1

A9, B3, C4
  4. increasing production speed in Feudal Japan

I had 3 going at 8 hours overnight. I only needed 1 to pop a 4x to complete my needed 40 soy. It happened to be the third one so there were none left for the 10 soy needed to finish. I have 2 Four hours going but it's just going to be a few minutes late.
  5. increasing production speed in Feudal Japan

Is there any way to increase goods production in feudal Japan? I'm going to get my 10 soy needed to complete 23 minutes after the timer runs out. Do potions or store items count?
  6. Space Age Mars

1 heavy and 7 rogues beats it easily. Keep your heavy out of the action first wave.
  7. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Brisgard please.
  8. 502 error

I keep getting 502 error when trying to sign on. Help!
  9. [Answered] Ridiculous points

We have a player in Brisgard that has 63 Billion points. The next closest is 3 Billion. How is this possible?
  10. [Question] Level up GB for free in my Inventory?

If you are already at level 10, How can someone donate?
  11. [Question] Level up GB for free in my Inventory?

Could you explain this a little more please?
  12. Ariana of Barbican Brisgard SHE IS LEGEND

It's too bad there isn't a distinction between people that buy a buttload of diamonds and those that only get points by winning them. When someone magically gains 100,000 points overnight and has 3 new GBs and completely upgraded buildings it's kind of hard to compare that to someone that has...
  13. Guide to provinces enemy army and negotiation goods

Any updates on the province map for Progressive? I'd like to unlock goods first.
  14. Paying vs non-paying players new information on Progressive Age

This is a follow up on last weeks post as it relates to the opening of the progressive Age that happened roughly 12 hours ago. There's someone in my neighborhood that has the following new PA buildings: 14 art nouveau mansions, 2 machine workshops, 1 oil refinery and one each of sniper, armored...
  15. Nieborhood: Is He Hiding?

Does this affect when neighborhoods would be merged? My neighborhood has dropped below 40 a couple of times only to magically bring back some long gone players and put it above 40 again. It also looks like a couple of new players have been added.
  16. Is this quest worth it?

I've just received the quest where you are asked to build 5 workers homes and build 5 clotheslines, 3 walls of one type and 3 of another to get 2 hidden rewards. I have no need for any of these things because I've filled my available space with better buildings. Is there a way to find out...
  17. [Answered] Quest Hidden Rewards

I've just received the quest where you are asked to build 5 workers homes and build 5 clotheslines, 3 walls of one type and 3 of another to get 2 hidden rewards. I have no need for any of these things because I've filled my available space with better buildings. Is there a way to find out what...
  18. new expansions

Are there any new expansions available in the recently released territories?
  19. [Answered] Is there a way to access this game from my cellphone?

I just got a new Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy Tab 2. It would be great to battle on a touchscreen. Your membership would boom if you were able to make the game work on those devices.
  20. Tricks... Have Any?

What is this Scout you speak of? Do you mean Rogue?