• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New Battleground idea

I am really sick and tired of not being able to play during the day due to this stupid attrition stuff. I think it is time to create a new GB that lowers your attrition during the day, say ever 4 hours by 50% depending on a percentage on how big your GB is. If you GB is level 10 you have a 25%...
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Really, now that the GT has helped those players complaining about plundering now we have players complaining about battleground. Lets just make this a game where everyone gets the same prize.:rolleyes:
  3. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Not whining, Just making a statement that my FP investments done a long time ago will now be less effective and a reallocation of those resources would have resulted in a better city. Also, I would have thought a decrease (a minor one) in the cost of city shield would be more effective and...
  4. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

The GT is too powerful particularly at higher levels. What INNO should have done is decreased the cost of city shield. This has now made decisions I made a year or two ago pretty much meaningless. The AM now becomes a GB that is almost useless. :mad:
  5. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

I believe that the Galata will make the AM a marginal building going forward. Due to the size of GT (which is tiny) compared to the AM (which is massive). The results of plundering will become so hard as to make the AM useless just because of it size. The repel percentage of the attempted...
  6. [Question] battlegrounds question?

Question, When you capture a sector (area), does that area have to trace a line thru other sectors back to you heart to collect points for your guild?