• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Get Ready!

I hope this cash grab lived up to Inno's wildest dreams. Bonuses for everyone!
  2. Feedback for the New World - Carthage

I'm sure this was very profitable for Inno. I'm out.
  3. Feedback for update 1.199

No one: Absolutely no one: Inno: We should make RQs slower and even more tedious.
  4. Which GBs have you been to IRL?

Colosseum St Mark's Basilica Notre Dame Capitol Alcatraz Space Needle Himeji Castle Was going to go to the Castel del Monte this summer....but COVID.
  5. Cherry Garden

The Cherry Garden far from obsolete. Sure there are a few more efficient attack boost buildings, but they are much harder to come by.
  6. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I broke down and went for the Carousel today. It's only 2% worse than the Checkmate, and I'm really starting to have my doubts that Checkmate will show up.
  7. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Nonsense, you can also put in in the Antique Dealer to sell. At least then you'll get some currency you can use for a good building.
  8. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Let's hope so. Dangling such a good building in front of us on beta only to not offer it on live would be very....frustrating, to say the least.
  9. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

No one knows unless they work for Inno, and they aren't saying. I really hope the Gondola Dock Market was swapped for something useless like the Victory Tower upgrade or Balloon Site, but I'm starting to get concerned. In my main world I haven't even started digging yet b/c the only thing I want...
  10. CE Tech block

I don't think you get any units from side quests in those ages, I think only the story quests give them.
  11. What decorations, if any, do you keep?

I mean...Sakura Rock is a decoration. Got tons of those.
  12. Archaeology Event - upgrade kits

Legend speaks of....another. The wiki that shall not be named.
  13. [Question] Will pagoda upgrades be added to the antiques dealer?

No, it was last year's (2019) Carnival event, for sure. I didn't start playing until around fall 2018, but I was definitely there for the event. Colossus was also last year and is in the AD now too.
  14. [Question] Will pagoda upgrades be added to the antiques dealer?

I'm kinda surprised they haven't already shown up. The seemed to be releasing things to the AD a year after they first debuted. Piazza kits are already there, so I'd expect Pagoda kits are next.
  15. Delete Celtic Forest Kit?

What would you replace it with? Do you have something else better than 14 fp, 20 goods and a modest attack boost (and some other stuff) in the same footprint?
  16. How many FP swap threads should a guild have?

The ideal number of swaps is zero, and everyone uses the 1.9.....but it's a hard sell for some.
  17. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

If you did Halloween last year, it's very similar to that.
  18. @ what rate SC Goods selling rate in your neck of woods?

I've seen 1850 net over 1.9 offered on S world.
  19. Extortion

Yes. I believe it's specifically called out as an example of something you're allowed to do in the game rules.
  20. Hover Tank Question

They're only cloaked on 'plains' terrain on the battlefield. If you drive them onto a different type of terrain, they can be attacked at range.