• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Eleanor The Krusty

Sticks To Bricks - single thread or multiple thread preferred?

Does your guild do a single Sticks to Bricks thread where each person adds their new GB, or do you have a separate thread for each new GB that people leave after they’ve given? Which do you prefer and why? The pluses that I see for having all STB on one thread is that you can see who is giving...
  2. Eleanor The Krusty

Jovian 1019 The Cruel

If you’re ever in the same neighborhood as player Jovian 1019 The Cruel on Vingrid, please feel free to level all of his buildings for him as he feels free to level other players buildings and sent out a big group message to the entire neighborhood explaining how he planned to do o as he had no...
  3. Eleanor The Krusty

Chateau Frontenac for younger cities worth it?

I’ve come to the conclusion that the more advanced players in every guild have no memory of what it’s like to be a younger city, and are all obsessed with certain GBs, giving the same tired advice - “Get an Arc, get a Traz. Build your Arc to level 80.” Thanks, Kevin, but how does that advice...
  4. Eleanor The Krusty

Selling your guildmates Arc goods

Honestly, if a more advanced guild member offers to SELL Arc goods, then it’s probably not a very good guild since they don’t want their younger cities to have an Arc, and aren’t actively trying to help eachother build GBs. Seems exploitive to me. I’ve been in good guilds and I’ve been in not so...