• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WinnerGR

Temple of Relics

You are not guarranteed a relic every level. The ToR works by giving you a % chance of finding a relic after a successful encounter so if a relic has not appeared immedialty after a successful encounter there is no need to wait: you can immediatly progress to the next encounter/level. As you...
  2. WinnerGR

[Question] Most efficient way to gain population for quests?

I think I missunderstood what was being said as it doesn't say that it's military barracks, so I assumed it was a residential building; I understand that the most efficient way by far is definitly building and destroying military barracks.
  3. WinnerGR

The issue with though is that it takes a lot of time becuase you have to wait for that building to finish construction to gain the population.
  4. WinnerGR

Word Association Game

Only meant to be a single word btw Computer
  5. WinnerGR

I was wondering what the most efficient way to gain population for quests is as the method I have always used of building and destroying a few stilt houses has become slower as quests have demanded more yet still remains the quickest way off completing it compared to actually building a few...
  6. WinnerGR

Word Association Game

Intense
  7. WinnerGR

Word Shift

Rank
  8. WinnerGR

Plunder progress

Yeah I suppose it works quite well for a diamond farm if you don't have the time resource to fulfill taxing guild requirements.
  9. WinnerGR

[Question] How does Plundering work these days?

I am in PE in now so that is a lot more than a few ages into the game and when you combine that with the fact that their literally the absolute bottom of my neighborhood it does all make perfect sense. I kinda feel sorry for people like that because your not getting the full experience out of...
  10. WinnerGR

This Game has a Story Problem

I think I agree with almost everything raised in this thread so far even if some of it appears to conflict with other stuff however the way I see it is variables. The same quest with certain words consistently replaced to use terminology relevant to the age. However, I know Inno won't want to...
  11. WinnerGR

Word Association Game

Joker
  12. WinnerGR

Oh I didn't even consider the idea that someone would have a goods building without the deposit so thanks for the help.
  13. WinnerGR

I am sorry to bother y'all but I decided to go and kill all the lower people in my neighborhood and I was plundering one of their wire mills and I revived 6 wires. I have had a little search of the forums but I couldn't find any changes to plundering, such as you receive as many wires as the...
  14. WinnerGR

Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

Honestly this update doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't think I ever will get to these new levels and the castle system is more of just an 'in the background' feature for me so I am never aiming to level up - it just happens. However for those who do manage the feat this is for them not...
  15. WinnerGR

Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

It would seem that for many of us here this is an impossible questions. One that can never truly be answered. Forge of Empires has brought so much to every single one of our lives and for the past couple years (its now almost coming up to three for me, which is very scary) no day has ever been...
  16. WinnerGR

Feedback for the Event Hub discontinuation

I have rather mixed emotions on this change; while it was in Beta testing and before I didn't think it sounded like a good idea but then when it got to live servers I did get to enjoy it a little but seeing as I didn't play the game enough to ever get a real benefit from I honestly don't know...
  17. WinnerGR

Word Association Game

Poor
  18. WinnerGR

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I am very excited for this update and can't wait to now have multiple(well two) maps and tactics. I personally always really enjoy updates that add new maps/versions to existing features like this and I really hope this kind of becomes like Cultural Settlements, I can roughly see quite a few...
  19. WinnerGR

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Ok thanks, I'll do that.
  20. WinnerGR

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Please forgive me if this has already been asked or there is a seemingly obvious answer, but in the guide it states to rush the tech tree in the Mughal Empire and not expand however, as with all settlements, you require diplomacy and goods. Goods are not an issue as the layout has a Rice Paddy...