• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Medals for Guilds

Thanks for the reply. How expensive is that? Or maybe a better question is how many medals should the Guild Treasury have on hand?
  2. Medals for Guilds

Is there any benefit for a Guild to accumulate medals? What would they be used for? Someone said a Guild could do something with medals in PvP. Feedback please.
  3. Statue of Honor/Road to Victory

Since the Statue of Honor and Road to Victory are no longer awarded in GbG, will they be available in the Antiques Trader or somewhere else? I'm sure thousands of players were working on them and want to get them to the next/max level. Or Will these rewards alternate or cycle with the current ones?
  4. [Question] Incidents

I've been playing for a few days and haven't spotted any incidents. Do they only come at a certain Age? Am i missing something?
  5. Feedback for update 1.200

Thanks for fixing that annoying zoom thing that happened when you finished setting the times on the supply production buildings. :)
  6. BPs from aiding

When you aid another player, there is a small chance of getting a BP. Would such a BP be totally random or would it come from the active GBs in the city of the player you aided?
  7. GBs of Neighbors

Maybe that's it. I'm in Colonial so no issue with that. If a GB is off the road, will it still produce?
  8. GBs of Neighbors

Why don't I have access to the GBs of all my neighbors? And in one case, a guy has access to mine, but I not to his?
  9. Antiques Dealer

Why is there such crap in the AD? Can't the game see what players might want or need and have a few different offerings? Like 5% of what is offered for bid and/or purchase is relevant to my game. I would think it should be more like 30-40%. That would keep players more engaged.
  10. GB Contributions

Why is the Great Building symbol absent from some players' avatar square, prohibiting you from adding FPs to their Great Buildings?
  11. City Rotation

Is there any way we can have north-south-east-west views of our city? That is, rotate the entire city by 90 degrees? Often, our buildings are blocking portions of the grid. This would make city planning and building much more convenient and efficient.
  12. Challenge 1

13. Challenge 1

14. Anniversary Boosts

Anybody know how to "accept" these terrific boosts that FoE said we would be getting today?