• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. St. Patrick's Day Event problem

looks like i had problems in the event. a number of times i would open event and had 0 shams for the boat to pick up. anyone else run into that problem
  2. i dont know if mountain is worth it

the size is big and now the problem. my friend reported he just did battles and lost the same amount of troops with the building and 5 day fighting bonus in the guild expo. dont know what the deal is with this game.
  3. guild continent map

so at this point in time why dont you guys change the way this works. first you should do is make it to were all the troops that are their are from the guild, not one group and the rest computer copys, your high powered guilds are living large with that and costing reg players money or is that...
  4. diamond packages

does anyone know if this world is on multi servers. i ask because someone on this world said they saw a big diamond package like 12000 for 54.99. on this world , but i haven't seen nothing like that. i have been checking reg and all i saw was reg packages with the new price upped.