• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aztecs feedback

Ahh. Thanks. I guess I'm one of those that skimmed the release notes and missed the most important part. Haha.
  2. Aztecs feedback

I've unlocked "Colonies" but the Aztec settlement option doesn't show up when I open the settlement screen. What am I doing wrong?
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

It seems like the effect of taking 1st swings a guild up too high, and then they finish low, which puts them back down. I'm not sure if there is a smoother way to match guilds by strength. The rankings, and thus MMR points, don't take into account the difference in VPs between guilds at the...
  4. Soaring Eagles guild looking of active players

If you are active (play multiple times a week) and looking for a strong guild without a lot of requirements, check out Soaring Eagles. We have FP swap and 1.9 threads, trading, new GB and Observatory support. We are active in GE and Battlegrounds, not active in GvG at this time. Our main...