• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aurora Jolene

Has anyone noticed the finish production...

But is it fixed to be 0 diamonds again or fixed as in no more 0 diamonds?
  2. Aurora Jolene

Hang on so the skipping for free the last few minutes was the bug or the bug was not being able to skip for free? It wasn't always skip for free only when there was only a couple of minutes left...
  3. Aurora Jolene

Yes like the shrines and the ruin stones
  4. Aurora Jolene

Okay thanks! Thats what I was wondering. Because I wasn't sure if it was just me or they did away with it. Thanks!
  5. Aurora Jolene

Great! Thank you! I really appreciate that you looked into this:)
  6. Aurora Jolene

Hi! Please don't be mean on my posts all kinds and types and opinions are welcome! <3
  7. Aurora Jolene

Yeah I just built a blacksmith and watched it the whole last 5 minutes and it never changed from 20 diamonds
  8. Aurora Jolene

[Guide] Negotiating GE Tips

Here is my 2 cents.... 1. In my opinion...(I don't know how to describe this so here is an example) say you have 2 spots correctly filled with coins, 1 spot correctly filled with supplies, and 1 spot correctly filled with medals. All supplies except coins and supplies are NOT an option. Then...
  9. Aurora Jolene

Has anyone noticed that when constructing a building it never goes to 0 diamonds?? Used to be if it was under like 4 or 5 minutes it was free to finish in instantly. So like ruin stones, shrines, etc. Were all free. But now there not. I didn't see it on any of the updates? Is it just me? A...
  10. Aurora Jolene

Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4 -Thanks again!
  11. Aurora Jolene

Challenge 1

1 Winter Event 2 Forge Bowl Event 3 Fall Event 4 Carnival Event 5 Spring Event 6 Summer Event 7 St. Patrick's day Event 8 Halloween Event -Thanks! Reply
  12. Aurora Jolene

Challenge 3

A-6 B-3 C-4 D-1 E-2 F-5 -Thank you!!
  13. Aurora Jolene

Challenge 1

1 Winter Event 2 Forge Bowl Event 3 Fall Event 4 Carnival Event 5 Spring Event 6 Summer Event 7 St. Patrick's day Event 8 Halloween Event -Thanks!
  14. Aurora Jolene

Neighborhood Reset

Thanks everyone!!
  15. Aurora Jolene

Neighborhood Reset

Hello! I was wondering when (Time and day) the neighborhood reset is? (Please include timezone and if it is every other week is it this one or next one)? Thanks!
  16. Aurora Jolene

Claiming Reindeer in the Winter Event

Haha thank you so much. That was helpful and hopeful. I was starting to think everyone on the forums where mean! Hopefully I can maximize the game/events soon!
  17. Aurora Jolene

What I mean was I worked really hard on the quest things to get more stars then I had make sure once I got a reindeer I stopped using the stars until the special reset the next day.
  18. Aurora Jolene

Because when I started the game during the winter event and didn't read anything about how it worked. So idk why but I just assumed we would get them at the end. I guess from other games? It sucks though because I "worked" really hard to get the reindeer and since I just started I only had like...
  19. Aurora Jolene

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up for me!