• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ant..

Where's Las Penas?

probably after you take desperation. just start taking territory going toward California
  2. ant..

Where's Las Penas?

Southwest United States.
  3. ant..

Game is losing my attention

Okay, developers, stop what you are doing to keep everyone but the OP engaged and concentrate on his needs. He clearly needs assistance in being entertained.
  4. ant..

November Competition

B7, B3, E3, E7 I want my prize on Xyr
  5. ant..

still not working, very frustrating

still not working, very frustrating
  6. ant..

Castle System Feedback

Because this has been answered numerous times. Please read the thread before posting questions. Asked and answered numerous times.
  7. ant..

Castle System Feedback

THERE IS NO TUTORIAL FOR THE CASTLE!!!!! THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ONE, EITHER.
  8. ant..

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I started my new city on July 4. I am firmly established in Indy and am about to start the PME map. I have boosted a few scouts, though, so I could get to the MG teams by GBG start this season. From here it will slow down some. I don't know how many Provinces there are to take, but at a little...
  9. ant..

What part of "leave as many techs as possible" do you not understand?
  10. ant..

Are any military techs required to be researched after ME questline? I am in Indy and have 2 military techs left but i really need to do one of them so I can build breech loaders.
  11. ant..

Avatars that are all the sudden all over the place

The one on the left is Harald, last great Viking king of Norway and the one on the right is Euclid of Alexandria, Father of Geometry.
  12. ant..

Not "Damsel in Distress" , "The Fair Maiden" - last quest in the LMA story line
  13. ant..

okay, i complete "The Fair Maiden", last LMA quest. That gave me my second RQ. I deleted an RQ and got the side quest "A Princess's Gratitude". Completing it produced the bonus questline. whew!
  14. ant..

"Damsel in Distress" maybe? I'm a few quest away from that.
  15. ant..

I'm at "Beware the Wizard". I'm three techs away from the Tower Ruins.
  16. ant..

I took Grand Gap and still no bonus quest. For that matter, till just one RQ. Do you have to reach a certain point on the tree?
  17. ant..

So you have most of the bonus questline done before you even trigger it? lol thanks, Uber
  18. ant..

What do you have to do to get to Grand Gap? I keep doing provinces all around it but the scout never goes there.
  19. ant..

Spin the Wheel probabilities

I just tried this. Refreshed the wheel and saw what my prize was before the prizes were even changed out on the wheel. Too funny!!
  20. ant..

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

When auto battling in GBG with no attrition, I can tell exactly when my potion boost or tavern boost run out. They matter. I can see where it would be hard to notice when only manual battling though.