• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. We NEED a balance patch

This game has some terrible balancing issues. Some GBs are outright worthless like the Colosseum, which is a shame because colosseums were a very iconic part of the Roman Empire. Compare that with Alcatraz that let's you eliminate everything but one Rouge Hideout at a high enough level while...
  2. Give bad luck protection

There is nothing more frustrating than spending real money for one daily special to not get a single one. There needs to be some form of bad luck protection or the ability to outright buy the daily special for diamonds. I feel scammed here.
  3. How to bring back the ascetic of the ages

Proposal In order to make regular buildings useful in the endgame, newer event buildings should no longer directly give coins, supplies, goods, or population directly. Instead they will give that as a bonus to the regular buildings. Current System (if applicable) Event buildings make most...
  4. Does anyone speedrun to IA without diamonds?

I'm curious if anyone starts fresh in a world and races others to IA for fun. I would say with diamonds, but then it would just turn into who has faster load times and can click faster, not to mention costing over $100 for every attempt.
  5. Is the endgame fighting strategy really just 7 rogues and a regular unit?

I see all of the top players have only Rogue Hideouts and some Hover Tank bases for barracks. Is the optimal strategy really to use mostly rouges, or are those guys just able to do it since they just revive unattached units?