• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is there an official Summer Event 2021 Quest Line?

I've only seen an UN-official posting regarding the Summer Event 2021 - I'd like to "prepare" for the actual event, which means having an official quest line. I've searched both here and in general - and haven't found one, and I believe the event starts soon...
  2. Forum Question

Q1: Are "unformatted ideas" looked at for future development enhancements, or is that essentially an electronic dust bin? Q2: If you don't want to try to take the time to created a "formatted" idea for a poll that maybe 10-20 people bother with (which is probably less than 1% of all FOE users)...
  3. Do apple gamecenter users get a chance for contests, bonuses, etc?

I use Apple gamecenter for my various worlds (6) in FoE, and thus my login on this site has no relationship to my login on FoE app- thus there does not seem to be a way for me to benefit from the various contests, etc. that are posted on your site (and advertised in messages within the game). Am...
  4. Managing multiple cities/empires

I like the fact that I can try out different tactics with different cities/empires but when I’m in one city is there doesn’t appear to be anything I can click on that identifies which city it is. Perhaps something could be placed, prominently, in the Town Hall? It would make it a lot easier to...