• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Event Hub discontinuation

It should have been more fully featured and have gone further back in time to make it even remotely interesting. So, maybe saying how many quests you completed, and how many levels of the event building you have or something. Anyway. Not sorry to see it go.
  2. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

The event looks fine. Opportunities to get Daily Specials. I'm not concerned about the lack of FPs for the building. There are way too many ways to get FPs in the game, and the building has solid defense for attacking army. Count me in.
  3. Leveling a Guild?

Thanks Joey. I'm in Contemporary on both worlds and am looking forward to GE and GBG opening up next week. I've never done GVG or have any intention of doing it.
  4. Leveling a Guild?

Ahh ok. That would make sense. Thanks.
  5. Leveling a Guild?

Hi, What are all the things that can be done to level a guild? I am trying an experiment on 2 worlds, leveling a 1 person guild. I have not opened up GE or GBG yet, and know those will give Guild Power, but what else does? I've just collected from Statue of Honors, that I thought contributed...
  6. AO and auto-battle

Thanks. I don't see any way to see a replay either. I'll just hope that it triggers sometime.
  7. AO and auto-battle

Thanks. But I'm not clicking replay after every battle. That's why I auto-battle. I don't have time to do regular battles as I play on 7 worlds. I may do it for testing sometime though. Thanks again.
  8. AO and auto-battle

Hi, Can you see if AO has triggered with auto-battle? If so, how? Thanks.
  9. Castle System Feedback

The Castle System is awesome. Here's why. It's a huge incentive to do GBG. You can fight and negotiate in GBG and get all those juicy Castle Points. I've never done as much GBG on my 7 worlds as I have since the Castle System went live.
  10. Feedback for update 1.215

I don't know what you did today, instead of Wednesday, but it looks like you fixed my freezing issues. Do you apply some fixes ahead of time? It looks like it. Thanks.
  11. Fix your game!

I'm on a mac laptop. Using Safari. It's been fine until about 10 days ago.
  12. Fix your game!

No sound, internal error a lot, freezing a lot, this website has encountered an error. It's all getting ridiculous. This wasn't happening before about 10 days ago. What the heck happened?
  13. Fall 2021 Feedback

A decent event. I'm looking forward to getting a One Up Kit every thirty days. But I don't really like events with multiple currencies.
  14. Story quests

What's wrong with Story Quests? They ask you to move through the Era map, and in between those are ones that require other stuff from the Era. I have no problem with them at all.
  15. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

No attack bonus. Therefore no dice.
  16. Lack of troops

The Traz is the master of producing troops. I just have a Rogue Den and Heavy Units building and have no problems with enough troops. This is addition to getting Troops from GE, and GBG etc. is fine. I don't have any idea what you're complaining about.
  17. Feedback for update 1.203

No fix for the incidents 'this reward is not available any more'?
  18. Negotiation

Just do what I do to take any guessing and 'if only' out of the equation. When presented with any 50/50 chances, just choose the one you have most goods of. Simple.
  19. Shrine of Knowledge

Thanks both for your very thoughtful replies.
  20. Shrine of Knowledge

Hi, On youtube, a guy said that he uses Store Building to Store his Shrine of Knowledge and then sell them on the AD. He said that the space they take, and the motivations they take make them less appealing than you'd think. Anyway, when I look at high level players in my guilds on all the...