• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Leveling a Guild?

Hi, What are all the things that can be done to level a guild? I am trying an experiment on 2 worlds, leveling a 1 person guild. I have not opened up GE or GBG yet, and know those will give Guild Power, but what else does? I've just collected from Statue of Honors, that I thought contributed...
  2. AO and auto-battle

Hi, Can you see if AO has triggered with auto-battle? If so, how? Thanks.
  3. Fix your game!

No sound, internal error a lot, freezing a lot, this website has encountered an error. It's all getting ridiculous. This wasn't happening before about 10 days ago. What the heck happened?
  4. Shrine of Knowledge

Hi, On youtube, a guy said that he uses Store Building to Store his Shrine of Knowledge and then sell them on the AD. He said that the space they take, and the motivations they take make them less appealing than you'd think. Anyway, when I look at high level players in my guilds on all the...
  5. Modern Era Troops question

Hi, I recently moved to the Modern Era. I have the ability to build all troop buildings, but I'd like to build only 3 and save space by not building 2. I have the Traz, so getting units for the ones I build will be no issue at all. I'm thinking of keeping the Battle Tank, Mech Artillery, and...
  6. Modern Era Question

Hi, I'm about to move up to Modern Era on one World. I know that it's the first to have refined goods. All my GBs will now produce un-refined goods. However, I'm unsure about what special event buildings will produce. If I upgrade one to Modern, will it give refined goods or 2 x un-refined...
  7. Hippodrome upgrades?

Hi, Let's say you have the Hippodrome and the one at the other end (forgot its name), and lots of tracks. When you move up an age, and want all the stuff to be at the new age, do you have to upgrade the Hippodrome, other end, and all the tracks? Or do you only need to upgrade Hippodrome and...
  8. Best way to get ARC BPs?

Hi, How do you get them quickly? Just contribute to Guild members ARCs and get them from there? Use the neighborhood? Anything else I'm missing. Swap threads just don't do it quickly enough. Thanks.
  9. Why so much lag??

Hi, I'm getting so much lag right now in the game. Is that just me, or are you all getting it now? It's never really happened before. EDIT: I guess it was just me. It was happening again this morning, so I restarted my laptop. That fixed the problem. Probably something else running that was...
  10. When the heck is...

Hi, When the heck is the soccer event? Has it been cancelled because of Covid-19? Thanks.
  11. About contributing to GBs

Hi, Say I have 51 forge points, but also tons of stored up points (10s, 5s, 2s). On the display for contributing, if I hit the 10 button, will it take 10 from my current 51, or will it take from my stored points? Thanks. I don't want to try it and get it wrong.
  12. Things to buy on from AD?

Hi, What things are worth buying from the Antiques vendor. I'm talking about mostly the 1 of several kits that come up. Like the things that get bonuses for being next to other buildings of that set. I never buy those because I'm not sure whether the others will come up on the AD, and whether...
  13. Delete Celtic Forest Kit?

Hi, I'm really beginning to think that I need to delete this. Yes, all the stuff you get from them is nice, but They are really a pain to change ages (3 upgrades required) and they take up a lot of awkward space in the city with roads required on 2 sides. It's so bad compared with other single...
  14. Yikes - only 9 days to go

Hi, Yikes. Still 2 ponds to cross to get the 6th upgrade (with the end of the quest chain being the 7th). Is it possible to cross 2 ponds with 180 X 9 Lanterns? Thanks.
  15. Size of Buildings?

Hi, Gosh, I can't believe I can't figure this out easily, but the event building from the Spring Event makes it important to know. If a building is 4x6, does that mean it's got 4 tiles at the top, and is 6 down. Or does it mean it's got 6 at the top and 4 down? Thanks.
  16. A blog?

Hi, I'm thinking of writing a blog to show things I'm doing in FOE, and update it once a week. Where could I advertise this on these forums (if at all). Would I be allowed to link the blog anywhere? Thanks.
  17. St Pats event 2nd City Issue

Hi, The last two tasks in the 2nd City seem as though they're going to take forever. Get 200B Hats from Hat Factory (currently at about 111B) and upgrade buildings 200 times (currently 147/200) with every upgrade now taking almost 1Q. Should I just skip these last two and move on when I have...
  18. St Patricks Day Event question

Hi, After completing the first 25 tasks and getting the Selection Kit, is it a good idea to move to the next town? Thanks.
  19. First time you get Diamonds?

Hi, I was remembering that either the Story Quest or Side Quest gave Diamonds at some point in your development. Do you know when that is? I've started on a new World to test it out (and no, I'm not talking about the 100 Diamonds that you have to spend on the longhouse) and I haven't got it...
  20. A couple of questions

Hi, Been playing the game for about a month now. The highest I've got on any world is EMA. Here are a couple of things that are bothering me right now. 1. When do Great Buildings and GE and stuff decide what Age you are in? For example, I moved to EMA about 4 days ago on on World, and Olympic...