• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Johnnie

[Question] Castle System

Why if I haven't bought anything or played different on any day does the points gained by clicking on the top chest always give different amounts from 10-100? Is there some other way to control how many points it gives?
  2. Johnnie

[Question] Settlement Reward

I sold my Royal Bath House and didn't realize what I'd done is there anyway to get it back?
  3. Johnnie

Production

I'm in Late Middle Age and the story line wants me to produce 4 streamers. Which production building produces streamers or is it a trick story line wanting me to forge ahead into another era to find the building that produces these?
  4. Johnnie

[FAQ] The Arctic Orangery

Can some explain to me how this building The Arctic Orangery will help my current game and my future in the game? Thank You, ;)
  5. Johnnie

Hello

Our world is very talkative not?
  6. Johnnie

[Question] Halloween Event Building

If we put up two of the same building "two wolf buildings" do they stack up the fighting bonuses or not?
  7. Johnnie

[Question] World's

What would be a good world to start in? The one I was in was dead no trades, no activity, and just plain no one around. Need a world that's very active and stimulating to play in..:confused:for my second city
  8. Johnnie

[Short Story] .

9. Johnnie

[Question] HC GB

What does it mean in city battles? in the HC GB it says spoils of war and I haven't gotten any.. I don't know what it wants me to do :(
  10. Johnnie

[Question] The Store on PC

Why do some people get offers of 200% more diamonds and at the same time other people's have no offer that are in the same world? Why after 6 months of playing only offers from the store are 40% more diamonds? How do they pick and choose who and when offers are given to?
  11. Johnnie

[Question] CVS and Dollar Tree?

What kind of card would a person purchase at CVS or Dollar Tree to purchase packs in the FOE game? I don't understand:confused:
  12. Johnnie

[Question] Chat Emojis

How do we put emojis in our regular chat threads in our worlds ?
  13. Johnnie

[Question] Buying Packs

When is the best time to buy packs? Like holidays or something:cool::p like that? Which ones are best to wait for?
  14. Johnnie

Friend Requests Excepted

I will be your friend just request thanks...;)