• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GbG and GvG?

What is the difference between gbg and gvg?
  2. Incidents on two-lane roads?

I have a very short (5 sections) piece of two-lane road. More incidents seem to appear on that stretch of road than all the other roads combined. Is this an anomaly?
  3. Treasure map markings?

What is the significance of the little yellow diamonds around the outside of the treasure map?
  4. Production buildings for event quests

I just did an event quest that required X numbers of productions from production buildings of the present age. I notice that many of my bigger guildies and friends have very few production buildings, often just some bronze-age blacksmiths. How does this work for them. I was going to get rid...
  5. Himeji Castle Rewards?

I just built my first Himeji Castle. How can I tell if I have collected a reward while fighting GBG? Perhaps I just have not hit one yet.
  6. Growing your city

Why do some of my friends and guildies grow (total score) so much faster than I do? I play daily, finish GE every week, and participate in gvg 100+ battles/week.
  7. Multiple Event Buildings?

Thoughts on building more than one of some event buildings? Pirate's hideout, Crow's nest, Druid temple, others?
  8. Aid all !!

Does anyone else think "Aid All" is the best addition to FoE in a long time?
  9. Growing my city?

Some of my Guildies and friends appear to grow substantially faster than me. Any ideas why? I am in CA with a 7,500,000 score. I gain about 150K a week.
  10. Leveling Arc over 80?

What is the point of leveling an Arc past 80? I see lots of folks doing it, but the return appears to be minuscule.
  11. Last Active?

A fairly new feature, when you click on a friend's name, is last active - less than 2, 2 - 8, or more than 7. What does this refer to? I try to clean the deadwood from my friend list every 2-3 months. I would check the list against the event history (kind of tedious) and dump folks the did...
  12. Healing units?

Do you need a matching barracks to heal a military unit? I recently aged up and replaced all of my last age barracks with new ones. I have a boatload of previous age units, which I am using in the first couple of levels of GE. I generally replace any unit with two bars of damage before the...
  13. Fighting with lower age units

I have been in the High Middle Ages for quite some time. I am thinking about aging up. I have a boatload of HMA troops. Will they be good for anything after I age up to LMA? I know that I will need to build LMA barracks asap. I have Arc 67, Traz 26, CdM 35, Zeus 29, CoA 29, and TA 17.
  14. Need more rogues

I am in CA. Have a level 17 Traz, 2 Rogue's dens, 2 Ranger buildings, and 1 each of the other military barracks. I do not seem to get many rogues in my daily Traz production. Right now I have only 58 rogues and over 200 of most others. Any way to tweak this?
  15. Mughal Empire?

Any hot tips for a strategy on this new settlement?
  16. When to age up?

I have been hanging out in HMA for some time now. GB's are coming along: CoA, Zeus & CdM are all over 20, ToR 12, Traz 20, LoA 17, TA 14, and Arc 29. I finish GE every week, fighting 1-3 and negotiating level 4. Some GvG. I have enough fp's ratholed to zip through LMA tech tree. I know...
  17. Terrace Farm?

How useful is the terrace farm?
  18. Terracotta army vs vineyard?

Trying to decide between building a terracotta vineyard (w/ 4 or 5 fields) and a terracotta army. Any thoughts?
  19. Who is leveling up my GBs?

I recently logged on and found 3 of my GBs leveled up. I am not mad about this, but curious. I thought it was good manners to ask before leveling up someone's GB, unless otherwise stated. How can I figure out who my benefactor was?
  20. Diamond Expansions?

When is a reasonable time to buy city expansions with diamonds? Do they get more expensive as time goes by? I have been very frugal with diamonds to date (saved up 670), but as I get stronger I have been accruing a few more in GE. I do not want to age up from CA until I get my fighting...