• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. UP ONLINE

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I know the QI is new is the +recharge cycle fixed numbers don't change 5000 in 59 m after adding extra villa's still the same Is that something they need to work on to FIX?
  2. UP ONLINE

it's better than GBG just mind less switching out troops And repeat
  3. UP ONLINE

Rival is B S finish a 24-hour 20 times....hello it's only 38 hour for Rival this is not fare

Rival is B S finish a 24-hour 20 times....hello it's only 38 hour for Rival this is not fare
  4. UP ONLINE

Thinks just take forever And it's no fun Waiting for 10 hours for all the things
  5. UP ONLINE

Troops All the same thing lol make new fights BOSSES should be tough And single 8 VS 1
  6. UP ONLINE

This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I...

This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I must have 40+ I have to hit close to get rid of them WHY ?
  7. UP ONLINE

What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything I used a little & I used a lot of them...

What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything I used a little & I used a lot of them And there is no use for them It does not do A thing.
  8. UP ONLINE

Quantum Rewad Is blocking my tools for my city lol It just looks bad in that spot Please move it to the Top BAR
  9. UP ONLINE

why do you have a minimize & close button on the build menu if it does not work
  10. UP ONLINE

It's pretty boring ? not realy Doing GBG is pretty boring endless clicking/switching out troops
  11. UP ONLINE

It should be rated by the guilds Victory points on how hard it is !! To make it fare
  12. UP ONLINE

Titan Goods

I have lots of friends in that AGE & I Up my TT when I can to get more Titan goods you can get a lot of goods in a day if you have the right friends
  13. UP ONLINE

I love all the pop-ups When Collecting every day better if you do everything the same way And...

I love all the pop-ups When Collecting every day better if you do everything the same way And make them slower And display them longer after clicking on it NO POP-UPS that you have to click on it to close it make it pop up And fade away
  14. UP ONLINE

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Are they going to put on the rival Challenge before the event ENDS?
  15. UP ONLINE

get more friends that HAVE TT & SV I have them And always Aid

get more friends that HAVE TT & SV I have them And always Aid
  16. UP ONLINE

GBG is so unbalanced we have About 20 people in are guild And some of the other guilds in the...

GBG is so unbalanced we have About 20 people in are guild And some of the other guilds in the other sectors have 80 members W?T?F Can't even get one Sector 4 our selfs
  17. UP ONLINE

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Is that a good one
  18. UP ONLINE

GE 5

I have tested some DEF potions And stacked some And they Do nothing So what is the point of having them if they don't work
  19. UP ONLINE

What is a intra-guild 1.9 or multiguild 1.9?

I am using one And that list of people is huge Just make a 1.9 in the Social TAB And ask the guild leader about A outside 1.9 and add there names
  20. UP ONLINE

Moving feedback from the forums to discord is a mistake

Count me out I'm not using it Again