• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. UP ONLINE

AI CORE not all Synthesizers Add a % ?

I'm only talking about Synthesizer goods buildings All Synthesizer should get a +% & not all do WHY?
  2. UP ONLINE

Why are you Charging 500 Diamonds for 10 FP's

WOW Are you hoping People will make a mistake & spend 500 Diamonds? Every time I See it, Makes me think What were they thinking I just love seeing it when i use up my FP bar Its A good Joke ! 10 FPs is nothing lol I love the game but that is Ridiculous
  3. UP ONLINE

Are there other Players like me that are online most of the time on this game

I have a close friend that is the same that throws 1st spot to each other that is mostly online looking for more to throw 1.9 back and forth We are in MOCKINGBIRD HEIGHTS guild Witch is a good small active team kinda relaxed group of 40+ on Mount Killmore
  4. UP ONLINE

Deleted

Deleted
  5. UP ONLINE

[Question] Do we get FOY from GE any more

I need to check it again I thought I mapped the rewords out right I see 2 FOY shrink kits on stage 4 Can you see if I made a mistake Or what stage u can get it !
  6. UP ONLINE

I can no longer hide messages

been that way 4 some time I opened the bata game on the same browser And it works I can hide messages So why can't I get it to work on the open servers? I tried everything to fix it on my side Can someone see if it works for them on their Site, not the app
  7. UP ONLINE

Is it ok to play on my main account Email

And on the BATA SERVER on the same email ? Is that allowed
  8. UP ONLINE

What ARC Level ..starts getting good returns

The same amount as the DEFAULT REWARDS 55 + 55 bonus
  9. UP ONLINE

Why don't the Founder have full Control over the guild message board

Able to remove any message on the guild Board? To remove what someone said or to clear the whole board like dos command prompt CLS
  10. UP ONLINE

I'M I the only one having A glishy Continent map

Some times moving map And it goes black and must reload page
  11. UP ONLINE

Why Are Reindeer & Confectionary not connected with other Supply buildings

It should all be connected! So why did they keep it Apart If it produces supplies it should be all together Is there any other Buildings I'm not aware of that is not chained together
  12. UP ONLINE

I don't get Why so many neighbors just make 1-2 goods at a time?

more than 1/2 do it And I try to explain it to them You would think they would read the popup box if they picked the wrong goods building to build!! They just can't think and use there brain, I don't think they were born with one lol took me 1-2 days to get it when I just started playing it
  13. UP ONLINE

I don't under stand its the 4 time attacking some one

And there are in the same age and yet They have some later age units how is that possible I think there is a bug when I visit a neighbor and attack a different neighbor there are the same age as I am
  14. UP ONLINE

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out using Any Diamonds and Restarting it Almost every time i must use Diamonds to get past it That's no way in helping my guild out
  15. UP ONLINE

Battle field is not Wide enough

no troop should be able to move to the other side and attack in a single Turn JUST like Industrial age Mounted Archer range units or Catapults And another is you cant withdraw some times with out you taking Damage unless they can make attacking the other side impossible the first cycle shorten...
  16. UP ONLINE

would be real great to collect all stuff and save us

Be great to save us the 5 Diamond for collecting all the stuff
  17. UP ONLINE

? What use is House of horrors Level 1 in the DEALER

Why is House of horrors Level 1 in the DEALER ? It is worthless with out the upgrade kits
  18. UP ONLINE

I see players in GB that said Deleted

Dose it to that if you are inactive? and if so Do there FP get Deleted as well on that GB they posted it on
  19. UP ONLINE

Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

Don't get it How do i Know if im talking to a guild mate OR SOMEONE ELSE
  20. UP ONLINE

Why don't we have a MASTER founder ?

So the guild owner Dose not get over minded by other founders and get kicked out of there own guild