• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aggressor

TE or FE?

Hey everyone, I've been gone from the forum for a while. I'll spare you the details, but I have ended up aging up from LMA to PE and then after a month, aging up to TE. I really like it here in TE, especially the Stealth Tanks. I've heard everywhere that Hover Tanks are awesome and that I...
  2. Aggressor

Global Issues

Global on my main world lately has been ridiculous. This group of "newbies" (i think theyre alternate accounts of other players but regardless the situation is awful) has taken over global. Theres about ten of them and day and night they spam global like its their group text. They talk about...
  3. Aggressor

Share Your City!

I am curious to see everybody's cities. I don't care about scores or GB levels unless they're impressive (like an 80 arc). I just wanna see where everybody is at. And if you're ashamed of your city or you think it isn't good, that's ok. I still want to see it and we wont judge. I cannot...
  4. Aggressor

Japanese Settlement Final Quest

Do goods collected from the merchant count towards the final Japanese quest (collect ten of each good)
  5. Aggressor

Arc/Obs in BA

Does anybody know what treasury goods the arc or obs produce when it's owner is in Bronze Age? Does it produce BA goods (I see no place for them on mobile, I do on PC), medals, or just nothing at all?
  6. Aggressor

New world?

Does anybody know the release date of the new world? And if so, would anybody be down to make a guild of forum members together?
  7. Aggressor

Congrats Mighty Big Builder

Congratulations @Mighty Big Builder on being the top player of the day on FoE stats with a point increase of over 163%. Awesome!
  8. Aggressor

Blue Galaxy

Does the Blue Galaxy work on Wishing wells? It could be useful to my farm
  9. Aggressor

Level 80 Arc Strategies

So, the 80 arc is great, we all know that. It allows us to turn all of our bar FPs into Inventory fps via 1.9 thread. The byproduct of this is prints and medals. It also makes GB levelling different. I am on my way to 80, and I can finally see myself getting there sometime soon. But this thread...
  10. Aggressor

PvP Treasure Hunt (What I Want)

So, with the new PvP arena and all of the feedback on that, I have decided to make a (VERY rough) picture of what I want. Please excuse how rough this picture is and if it is blurry as well. My idea is a PvP treasure hunt! it would be unlocked upon researching Counterstrategy in High Middle...
  11. Aggressor

Battlegrounds Great Building

I don't have this in the ideas portion because it is on the DNSL, but I was wondering if Inno is considering a BG GB and if anyone els would be interested in one. Here's my reasoning. GE has the ToR. GvG has the Observatory. Where is BGs? This GB could be several different things that I can...
  12. Aggressor

My next GBs

It's gonna be a while before I get another GB since I am going to level my Arc to 80 and then get my Traz up to 50 or so and then work on my attack buildings. But I am eying several GBs for the future. Here's a little about me. I am in LMA and I am somewhat good. I am in a good guild and I am...
  13. Aggressor

GvG for individual Players... would be awesome

I am not suggesting this as an idea. I'm just asking, am I the only one that would find a Neighborhood continent map or something really awesome? I'm pretty sure that y'all can come up with a thousand reasons of why this wouldn't work, but I just thought that it would be very fun. I wouldnt be...
  14. Aggressor

GBG Sector Victory Points Being Uneven Cost My Guild A Win

So, as you may know, in BG there are certain 'rings' of sectors. The middle ones, then the ones around them, then the ones around them, etc. In my opinion, the Victory Points per hour of all of these need to be even. Here's why. My little guild on my Qunrir world worked hard and got off to an...
  15. Aggressor

New Guild Doing GvG

Hey guys, I run a guild on my secondary world, Qunrir. I am not well advanced there (Iron Age, 20 something thousand points). I am better than all of my guildmates in rankings, but we surprisingly get a lot done in GE and GB. There are 14 of us, although only 7 of us are active. So now I am...
  16. Aggressor

Favorite Way to Level GBs

I was just wondering how everybody prefers to level their GBs. Let me know if i missed any other major ways, or share you ideas