• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. wontn23

So you finally signed up. I was looking every day or so if you signed in. Welcome

So you finally signed up. I was looking every day or so if you signed in. Welcome
  2. wontn23

Who is in the Abandoned Asylum?

No one. IT'S ABANDONED!!! :D o_O
  3. wontn23

the arc

But first remember when you get the Ark you have to fill it with two of every animal or it won't work. :D
  4. wontn23

expansions

You can get diamonds in GE without buying them and then when you accumulate enough diamonds you can use them to unlock expansions. That is technically not buying diamonds but earning them like medals.
  5. wontn23

Unit dies immediately at start of battle?

Oh for the good ole days of spears and rocks
  6. wontn23

City Suggestion

Easiest way to replaces houses I find is through special buildings. Alot less FP expenditure. Kranyar gives excellent advice
  7. wontn23

I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

I have the same problem. If I wait to fill the tavern I can lose out on many friend aiding me and not finding a seat to visit. I have a very active friends list and I usually empty my tavern 3 or 4 times a day. If know I'm going to be gone for a few hours and my tavern is at least 3/4 full, I...
  8. wontn23

[Question] Selling my Buildings.

Also if you have any Store buildings in your inventory you can use them to store Special buildings back to the inventory and sell them in the Antiques dealer. You can then use the proceeds to buy better buildings or upgrades.
  9. wontn23

Guild hierarchy

Get together with the your active guildmates and start your own guild.
  10. wontn23

I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

Yes, it takes Inno a while before they will post them on the AD
  11. wontn23

But they usually don't come available until a year or more after the event they showed up.
  12. wontn23

What do i do with the extra event upgrade buildings

Yes but I think it comes available again on day 13 of the event. Edit: Oops, I meant 13th Grand prize.
  13. wontn23

Question on the 'Upgrade' kits

No, it does not reset your clock
  14. wontn23

A new player and I just want to be clear on this

I would hold off on anything that makes you pay anything until you complete the timed ones. That way you don't lose anything if you don't make it.
  15. wontn23

A new player and I just want to be clear on this

These Daily Quests are just that, they reset at the end of the time. In the Daily quests you can set the time you want the quest to start, such as 10am, or 12 or 2, whatever your playing time is. On a pc if you open up the DQ menu, in the upper right-hand corner you will see 2 cog wheels, that...
  16. wontn23

[Question] Time travel

It's like the Conquistadors attacking the Aztecs
  17. wontn23

The most recent world

I've played it on PC (firefox), ipad and android. Easiest for me on the PC, but when I'm away the ipad and mobile work.
  18. wontn23

What do i do with the extra event upgrade buildings

Day 13 I believe
  19. wontn23

Other army units have lots more defense than my units

and the leveled up Royal Bathhouse is a great SB
  20. wontn23

How can i get diamonds

Find a rich guy. :D