• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. wontn23

Royal Bathouse

Is there any way to find out what the random unit is when it is collected? Edit: I read the fiki and see it will produce units of the buildings age. It just doesn't say what was produced when I collect. I haven't counted my units so I don't know which one was added.
  2. wontn23

Question on RQs

So I am in LMA doing 2 RQs. I have been aborting all the requests until I get to the "Gather 40000 supplies", "Gather 35000 coins". My question is: Do the other RQs offering the random reward also have that one chance to earn diamonds? Ex: "build 2 hampers", "Brew many barrels of beer", etc..
  3. wontn23

Question on my Hippodrome

I am about to plunk down my Hippodrome. I have the Carceres section upgrade-able to level 5. I have the Sphendone section upgrade-able to level 4. I have no tracks at this time, but I have one Hippodrome Selection Kit. My question is should I use it to upgrade one the the existing sections...
  4. wontn23

Researching Tech w/o unlocking.

I am doing RQs at the end of LMA. My tech is fully researched and I have only one Colonial sector of the continent map to conquer. I know I can continue into the Indy map without ageing up to the Colonial Era. My question is can I research the CA tech without unlocking and still stay in the LMA...
  5. wontn23

Neighborhoods

I was wondering at what time do neighborhoods reset. I know it is every two weeks.
  6. wontn23

Joining a Guild

When is the latest you can join a Guild and still participate in the GE
  7. wontn23

Tholos of Idols

Why does my Tholos of Idols never get motivated. It says when motivated it will produce 3800 supplies (lv 2). I've had to use a Self-Aid kit to motivate it. I've had residential buildings and production buildings motivated before this building.
  8. wontn23

Tavern Boosts

I've read the wiki but, am having trouble deciphering the reward time. Say I want to boost my coin production for 4 hours (200 silver for 4 hours). Do I activate the boost before the next cycle of coin timer starts? (Apartment house, 8 hours) Or do I activate the boost so that the coin...
  9. wontn23

Quitting Guild during an expedition

If I quit a guild after the Guild Expedition has started, do I get to keep competing in the expedition? Just wondering for the purpose of completing Quests such as win so many battles or Negotiate so many sectors.
  10. wontn23

Guild Expedition Awards

When are supposed to receive our personal rewards for completing the guild expedition. The Expedition closed and I have not seen them. I thought the personal ones were posted imediately and the guild rewards later.
  11. wontn23

Spring Event Quests

Is there a list posted of the Event Quests for the Spring Event. I had just finished off my Guild Expedition and then the next Spring Event quest that came up was "Complete six guild expeditions" :( If I knew what was coming up I would have waited.
  12. wontn23

GB Chart

Is there anywhere I can find a graph or chart that shows all the upgrades and what you get from them. For that matter the same for all the special buildings.
  13. wontn23

Messaging

How do I post a new group message in the Message Center. The area is grayed out except to sen a message to an individual.