• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Surprise Boxes

Will there ever come a time when the Surprise Box will be known AFTER the event starts/ends. I have not had the room to put my last two event buildings in and now I have 3 Surprise Boxes (1 for next event and 2 for previous events) and they look the same. If I get the room to put in my Druid...
  2. Blocking?

Thanks!
  3. Blocking?

Can you block someone from putting FPs on any of your GBs?
  4. Challenge 1

1, Winter Event 2, Forge Bowl Event 3, Fall Event 4, Special Buildings Event 5, Spring Event 6, Summer Event 7, St. Patrick's Day Event 8, Halloween Event
  5. I aid my neighborhood, guild and friends every day but once a week I research aid so I will be...

I aid my neighborhood, guild and friends every day but once a week I research aid so I will be careful to be most helpful to you. I give FPs to my friends first and era levels second. Life is full of fighters but I've got your back at home. Regretfully fighting is part of the game so if I must...
  6. Challenge 1

Games16Ek A=9 B=3 C=4 Complete
  7. Challenge 1

A=9, B=3 C=5