• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 1.9 Threads need improvement

Wait until you gbs are between levels 30 and 60. You can use the 1.9 method to level at a cost of a few hundred fp from you pocket, or you can not use the 1.9 and spend a many more hundreds to accomplish the same thing. If one has an arc that is above level 80 and claiming spots in a 1.9 thread...
  2. Community Rejected Not-so-great City "Defense" AI

I'm voting no as the defense AI is only a small part of the computer driven fighting system. This is focused on the defense AI. What about the opponent AI (which could be considered defense AI in a way)? What about the player side (auto-battle) AI? I fight with 1 champion and 7 rogues. If I...
  3. Submitted One Down Kit

I have not been in a guild where the lower age goods were ever at a shortage. At the same time I could see how that could possibly be, but would require a a very established guild full of players that were a high age and were none of them were traders (ie., selling goods to lower age players to...
  4. Submitted Automatic Exit From Upgrade Mode When All Bldgs Have Been Upgraded

The only time I note this happens is because the building changes size (such as the maypole. Do you have another example when the building does not change size and is placed backed into inventory after upgrading?
  5. So when is the server performance going to get way better?

I wonder if any lag is due to an increase of the number of players online at that time or is it due to an increase in the number of players using auto-battle.
  6. So when is the server performance going to get way better?

Even if the feedback from support is useless (and it very well may be), the date and time the ticket was filed in combination with the number of tickets will give valuable information. I profer these two analogies: Back during World War II, the RAF lost a lot of planes to German anti-aircraft...
  7. We should be able to see if a player is playing on mobile or pc

If one player had access to multiple phones on multiple netowrks, and different PCs in multiple locations each on different networks backed by different ISPs, how would rate the comparison of speed between them? (ie., the same user able to compare all different variables; Android vs Apple, ISPs...
  8. We should be able to see if a player is playing on mobile or pc

These are the first I have heard of players able to fight faster on PC than on mobile.
  9. We should be able to see if a player is playing on mobile or pc

It would be nice to know as that is a factor in how fast one can fight. I can do 9 fights on PC in the same time as I can do 15-16 fights on mobile.
  10. Forum Changes Discussion thread

I don't see how one can reorganize without moving or deleting. I certainly don't want anything to be deleted. To not move threads from one forum to another, the other option would be to close the existing subforum and move it to a "Closed Forum Area" and not allow any new threads in forums of...
  11. Skip Turn Button on Mobile

On Mobile, why is the Skip Turn Button active all the time when fighting? For example, I enter a fight with 1 champion and 7 rougues versus 8 mounted. The Skip Turn button is lit and available but does nothing until it is my turn. In this scenario, the 8th move is my champion. The button should...
  12. Forum Changes Discussion thread

There sub forum is titled 'Game Discussions and Feedback", and inside that subforum is a sub-subforum (is that a thing? LOL) for feedback called "Announcement Feedback". Mods start threads in the "Announcement Feedback" which gathers all such threads (a. kudos on the having this subforum and b...
  13. [Question] Antiques Dealer 2 day option

When did the 2 day option in the Antiques Dealer get added (I see no mention of it from v 1.220 through 1.229, but I could have missed it)? How do you get access to it? On my screen it is grayed out.
  14. Forum Changes Discussion thread

I have seen the announcement the Ideas subforum is already under revision. Pardon me if this forum change idea is duplicate. There are few if any ideas that can be proposed that are not an idea to modify or enhance a new feature. But what is "new"? When is a "new" feature no longer new? In most...
  15. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Fortresses and traps have little effect on diamond league guilds. As you allude, the problem with being locked into your home base is that every hit on the surrounding sector is 1:1 attrition. While I don't necessarily agree with 0 attrition for hits on the adjacent sectors, some help would be...
  16. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I would disagree that Inno cannot see players not spending diamonds on GBG. Inno could surely see that a player is buying diamonds and spending them outside of GBG and not inside. If I was looking at a report that shows a group of players participating in GBG, spending diamonds outside GBG and...
  17. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

That is not unlikely train of thought on their end. There is also the opposite side where some will not spend diamonds until it is addressed. The corallary to that would be, not only would more spend diamonds if the issues were addressed, but those spending and those not currently spending may...
  18. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Are there at least 24 guilds in each level of GBG? 24 guilds at 1000LP, 24 guilds with 901-999LP ("lower diamond")? If not, then this would required a change to the LP system to make it happen. As listed earlier, the only way there can be more guilds in diamond (especially at 1000LP) is if a new...
  19. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I can see your math but not sure I agree with the basis. I see the same number of total building slots in sectors taken, swapped, held, etc. The key word there being total. The new map has more sectors with less buildings per sector, but each guild holding more sectors, theredfore when added...
  20. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Small guilds and/or large guilds with many newer players. Either way not enough "power" to run up the attrition. There are two ways to farm. Lots of softlocks and swapping many different sectors, or selecting strategic sectors to hold and sectors to swap. The few times I have convinced guilds...