• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Mount Killmore! Happy Forging !! :)
  2. Feedback for update 1.197

Several days into this new update and I still can't see an advantage or benefit to this zoom feature. Several of my guildies have production buildings in the middle of their city and they have to scroll way over to one edge to be able to zoom back after this new "upgrade". Really wish that...
  3. Feedback for update 1.197

Have heard from some mates that scroll feature from production building to production building can negatively affect people with motion sensitivity...maybe that could be an optional feature?
  4. Feedback for update 1.197

Do not like that players can change screen name. Now all the bad players that have been kicked from guilds and ignored for the way they play can filter right back in to the places they know are rich targets. Really bad choice for an "improvement".
  5. Feedback for update 1.197

Really like the scroll feature from one production bldg to the other, but do not see the benefit of the auto zoom when I close the window.
  6. Maze competition

I have attached my solution...Thanks. Happy Forging!!
  7. New Message Center Feedback

I do not like the new message format. The date and player name being bold and on top distracts from the actual message. I do not see the value in making who the message is from being more prominent than the actual message.
  8. Challenge 3

A-4 B-3 C-6 D-1 E-2
  9. Challenge 1

200 Pieces
  10. Challenge 1

15 Pieces