• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Confused with Updates

1. GUILD THREAD: Anyone in the guild can create a Guild Thread. Despite guildies not having [Notifyer] access they can still create Guild Threads? This should not be permitted. 2. SABATOGE: Why has [Plundering] been changed to [Sabotage]? I am plundering not sabotaging anything. Please change...
  2. Terracotta Leveling Group

I am seeking those interested in leveling their Terracotta. I am seeing many people leveling this GB to 10 and then stopping. I see no point in building this GB if stopping at level 10. GB's such as this are a waste of space without taking full advantage. If you have a Terracotta and are...
  3. The Matriarch Speaks - Join Us

Dragons of Pern was originally founded on October 2014 in Parkog by "duglass". On November, 7, 2017, Daveo7777, brought Dragons of Pern to Zorskog. During that time we thrived in the Top 5 Rankings and made claim to the 1st spot. But before we could truly reign, in 2019, our leaders...