• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Selling of Great Buildings

I would like to know why you get nothing back if you “Sell” a great building or one where you have to pay with diamonds? When you sell a residence, production or goods building, even a road you get back, what, 50% of the cost. I can see that if a great building is several levels, that it could...
  2. Combat damage

I have only been playing for a few days now, but I have noticed that during combat, most of the time, no matter where I am at, I receive the same amount of damage each time. I can be in the open or in the forest (+3defense) and receive the same amount of damage. Example - I am in the forest...
  3. Event log/Tavern

I have a suggestion concerning the event log that deals with "VISIT TAVERN". I have only been playing for a few days now, but my "Event Log" is getting long. Going though 20 pages to find "Visit Tavern" and 95% come up with either I an still there or to come back ???????. Why not have those...