• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Edwardo Nonna

November Competition

B7, B3, E3 and E7! Uceria :3
  2. Edwardo Nonna

August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot, Plank, High Seas, plunder, ashore, skull, island, gold, ( ???), ahoy, (???) , port, (???), First Mate, (///), ship, cove, (???), Keel, Cannon, Flag, (???), Crew, Map, Snad Uceria XD This is harder than i thought it would be hahaha!
  3. Edwardo Nonna

Haunted Wolves

If you do not want to join that is fine (( OBVIOUSLY I cant make you lol)) this is only a post saying that we are back and going strong with all non-active members removed :) Please do not contact us just to say how tiny our guild is etc XD didnt think i would ever have to say that haha! Lots...
  4. Edwardo Nonna

Haunted Wolves

Hey everyone ! Come on over and check us out, we are mostly returners and accept both new and old members ~ We took a bit of a break for a bit but are now back and rocking forward!
  5. Edwardo Nonna

Join Haunted Wolves

Come and Check us out ~ We are an easy going guild for all levels ~
  6. Edwardo Nonna

Show off your city competition

Just Reached Progressive Age ~ Take a look at my Uceria ~ I am so proud of it!
  7. Edwardo Nonna

Join Haunted Wolves

A small Guild with only a few members. We are all returners from the old days who have created new worlds and are slowly but surely raising through the ranks. We complete level 2 expedition every week (At very least) and are very easy going. GB Exchange is min 10fp per week with no max out...