• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ffblackice

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

It requires to build 3 culture buildings from my age which 5X5 size, I can only spare 2 of 5X5, and there wasn't such quest in the past after I started playing this game, if INNO can not change this quest. I have to give up this event.
  2. ffblackice

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Agreed, there are better buildings vs those time award building from settlement. But main buildings are awesome, must have.
  3. ffblackice

Challenge: Never Sell a Building

Not possible without deleting building, unless staying in first few low age.
  4. ffblackice

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

I would vote Yes if tradeable to guild members, but No to other guild.
  5. ffblackice

Most efficient solution to finish productions from current age event quest?

I used fan shop (2X3) and up to current age for while. According above discussion, looks like cider mills lvl 1(also 2X3) may be a better option. An other option might be, Beach Bar (3X2), I will need to try it and confirm whether Beach Bar is rushable.
  6. ffblackice

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

building slots are not distributed in a fair manner, some of guilds have 4-5 building slots surrounding home base, some of guilds only have 1. I do believe building slots should be distributed fairly. found 1 guild has 0 building slot surrounding home base, very bad spot.
  7. ffblackice

How long does AF to SAAB take?

Just tried to share my time line for reference (without spending any diamonds). Up to AF: Dec 31 2020, with no SC built. Up to OF: Feb 12 2021, SC is around lvl 25 Up to VF: Apr 10 2021, SC is lvl 65. Up to SAM: Apr 18 2021. SC is lvl 65.
  8. ffblackice

Eras to park for a while

Just tried to put down the time line for reference. Up to AF: Dec 31 2020, with no SC built. Up to OF: Feb 12 2021, SC is around lvl 25 Up to VF: Apr 10 2021, SC is lvl 65. have extra 5000+ Promethium but extremely short with Orichalcum. I think I will reach Space Age Mars in 15 days.
  9. ffblackice

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I think I should be able to get 14 towns, hopefully I have enough pot of golds. I completed 37-38 tasks each town.
  10. ffblackice

I think 80 daily would be a reasonable guess. someday might get more, someday might be less. I didn't collect the daily number though.
  11. ffblackice

Assuming in average Arctic harbor would produce 80 promethium daily, and submarine would produce same amount of orichalcums, so as Mars Ores, plus goods from SC. It is for roughly quick evaluation purpose.
  12. ffblackice

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I think GBG strategy is important, #8 guild in my world has only 3 members- a very small guild which kept in diamond for a long time. I didn't feel GBG is "unbalance", but depends how you want to play GBG.
  13. ffblackice

I think the major blocker would be those special goods, just calculate how many special goods required, then you should be able to calculate how long - at least. My roughly calculation based on lvl 57 SC, it might need 180+ days to obtain all the special goods from beginning of AF to beginning...
  14. ffblackice

Guilds

15. ffblackice

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Is US server down? I couldn't log in.
  16. ffblackice

Main building for explosives factory??

Explosive Factory @ PE.
  17. ffblackice

Eras to park for a while

My major reason to up era is, I want to experience all the ages in this game ASAP, so that I can start a new city and stay on the era I like. fight in Modern and Postmodern are very fun, with MG Team and Anti-Aircraft Vehicle, especially MG team, and in Future with Hover Tank, but in AF is no...
  18. ffblackice

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I normally save some (at least 5) incidents until I need them.