• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ffblackice

Most important all age great building

I meant, friends tavern, don't ignore it - I got 3-4 FPs from friends tavern every day, up to 7 fps the most so far - got BPs occasionally, - provide coin and supply boost - provide flexible attack boost and defense boost, - provide city shield to avoid being plundered - shorten build time and...
  2. ffblackice

Eras to park for a while

Hi, I am in EMA right now, and plan to go to latest Era, SAAB, but I don't think I can keep going all the way through in short period of time , not sure what is(are) the Era(s) that best for temporary parking? Or what era you will temporary stay for a while? I have lvl 16 Arc, lvl 10 CDM, COA...
  3. ffblackice

Trap for FP only GBs?

Hi guys, Likely those FP only GBs will never pay back the FP investment, example, Cape Canaveral, to lvl 10 requires 4310 FPs, and produce 10 FPs every day, take out the GB leveling bounces 53 FPs, which need 425 days to pay back the investment. But in the mean time, the GB will so sure be...
  4. ffblackice

Bidded Item in AD

Hi, I just successfully bidded 200 FPs from AD, if I don't collect them, how long it will be expired? I don't want to collect them until I find a place to put them. Thanks
  5. ffblackice

Minimum FPs in the bank

Hi, how many FPs in the bank as minimum? so far I kept accumulate FPs in the bank, but when I can start to spend those FPs? What is the minimum number I should keep? What is the minimum number you feel comfortable in the FP bank? Thanks for you advise in advance.
  6. ffblackice

most expensive item in auction

I saw a Art Exhibition Selection Kit was finally bid to 160,000 trade coins, not sure you saw anything more expensive than this? BTW, I think AD selling price is 28,000 trade coins, almost 6x in auction, why people so crazy?
  7. ffblackice

Second group of army

Not sure whether INNO has considered to add the second group of army for the player? It will be easier for the player when attacking also defending. Thanks.
  8. ffblackice

Archaeology Event - upgrade kits

Looks like If I completed all the quest, only can upgrade to level 4, total is level 11, how to get other upgrade kits?
  9. ffblackice

[Question] About set of building upgrade to current Era

As far as I knew, set of building such as Piazza set and Cherry Garden Set, it can be upgraded by using either upgrade kit, or Renovation Kit, but did anyone try to use Store Building Kit to stock it and put back to the map, would it be upgrade to current Era? Searched but seems does not get...
  10. ffblackice

[Question] Is the daily challenger's chest always the same?

I have searched both google and forum but seems could not find the answer. I just completed the first round for 7 days, so far the chest didn't change. Thanks.
  11. ffblackice

[Question] Pricing in Antiques Dealer, is that stable?

I saw a Rogue Hideout sell for 24300 trade coins, is always same pricing? Thanks.
  12. ffblackice

[Question] Scam on Galgenschlucht (C-Map of EMA)?

Hi, I found the fire forces are changing during the battle, attack increased from 10 to 34 and defense increased from 6 to 30!!!! totally scam. See screen captures: before battle: After battle:
  13. ffblackice

Vikings Cultural settlements

Can I get 20 FPs and abandon the settlement then repeat again for 20 FPs?
  14. ffblackice

FP package in inventory

Hi, I just completed a quest and get a FP package in inventory, but when I use the FPs, the package automatic opened and used, how I can keep the package in inventory? Thanks
  15. ffblackice

[Question] Can GB be build without BP?

Once there is 1 BP, the GB will be shown on inventory then it is possible to build with diamonds, but what if there isn't any BP? the GB won't show up on inventory, how to build a GB without any BP?
  16. ffblackice

[Question] About those little surprises on the map

Hi, will those little surprises disappear over time, or will stay until you collect them?
  17. ffblackice

Do you buy FP with coins?

Do you buy FP with coins? is there any limitation? Thanks
  18. ffblackice

How the attack boost from tavern work?

Would the boost % from tavern add to the % from GBs?
  19. ffblackice

Auto battle vs manual attack

Hi, I feel manual attack is much efficient than auto battle, before I always auto, around 1/3 battles lost, today I tried manual battle, won all 5. Is it really so big difference?
  20. ffblackice

[Question] Army in IA and EMA

What armies are most powerful in IA and EMA? Thanks