• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Good Age for sniping

I enjoy checking lower player points in my hood. When I find a self leveler or a swap thread user, I wear them out for 13 days then friend request them before hood change to keep that cash cow milked.
  2. Good Age for sniping

Whatever age you get an 80 Arc becomes a good age to snipe in...
  3. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

The numero uno GB to place period is an Arc and blast it to 80 as fast as you can. I do believe the CF is the second best GB to have but only if your game play style is to be ACTIVE. A high CF is only beneficial if you are online often, have a FP bank to back it and are active in 1.9 threads. If...
  4. Would you stay in a guild like this?

Is this R world?? I know two guilds that dominate the maps whether together or not...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

I understand how that works. I’m saying with so many 1000 MMR guilds how does Inno select who goes where? It’s like a dart throw on who they select to go to what diamond map in GBG. My guild has tried to figure this out and we still can’t. We think we are close and bam completely different
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

I am in a guild that actively smashes any and all challengers on a diamond map. The real problem is how do they figure out who goes on what diamond map. So many guilds are in diamond league and the matchmaking for it has no real rhyme or reason. Maybe Inno could explain how they do GBG...
  7. New Message Center Feedback

Very few times will it populate their info for you to see. I have 5 threads it won’t and only one it will.
  8. New Message Center Feedback

I wish I knew who all 80 of my friends are off the top of my head... I have a life I guess.. but in the actual forum created about the new message system, I posted as well another problem of if a person links anything whether trade or GB, you can not click on their avatar and have any info...
  9. New Message Center Feedback

This doesn’t seem important but if you are in a thread with members from other guilds like a 1.9 thread and they post a GB, before calling a spot wouldn’t you want to know if you are friends or not. I’d hate to call a spot and then back out because I have to delete a snipe friend for a 1.9 spot...
  10. New Message Center Feedback

In threads, if a person links a GB or trade then that person’s avatar is unavailable to see age, friend status, etc.
  11. New Message Center Feedback

I know the common answer of just have them all social and it won’t be a problem for the tagged favorites or important but then why have a guild chat tab at all.
  12. New Message Center Feedback

Must been a clear developer oversight on someone being able to create an all guild message say Stix2Brixs for instance, but the original poster can’t delete the original message. Someone else has to. great idea to be able to tag a thread a favorite or important but it isn’t a favorite or...
  13. [Question] Any insight appreciated

P.S. explain recurring quests being as OP did say newb to FoE.
  14. [Question] Any insight appreciated

CF is second best GB after Arc. Arc to 80 then CF to 62? I think it is and you will never have a problem in this game when it comes to FP, goods, coins, supplies, etc. just a humble opinion
  15. BattleGrounds Season Length

We have done it with 3-4 as well but coordinating with all those guilds especially if they aren’t as active as your guild or as fast makes it hard. If y’all were equal on speed and activity then it could work but going against an elite GBG team with a partner that is mediocre at best wouldn’t...
  16. BattleGrounds Season Length

One of the strongest huh. Only way that works is y’all had to day one beat them center. It can happen but a really strong guild being locked out... having the 1 by your name in guild ranking means nothing when it comes to GBG strength. US17 server is prime example..
  17. BattleGrounds Season Length

Anymore just hard to deal with and keep people happy. it is wonderful if you’re on the farming side. The receiving end sucks big time. I have experienced that a few seasons as well but not since like Season 3
  18. BattleGrounds Season Length

No. Two guilds can work a map really well in 1-3 rings
  19. BattleGrounds Season Length

It won’t even let me copy and paste a screenshot to show what I mean and I am more than capable of hitting any and all sectors to keep gaining GBG rewards.
  20. BattleGrounds Season Length

Cuz against us in diamond most guilds are lucky to leave the 4 ring..