• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Fiendfyre

Guild: DuneScape

I recently made a new guild. I need 9 more members (so that there's 10 members). The first two new members get Leader guild rights! Please join my guild. I'm sorta desperate. READ THE RULES
  2. Fiendfyre

[Music] *Sadness noises*

https://flat.io/score/5e9d919731b2f034355eb01e/ Questions? Reply!
  3. Fiendfyre

[Answered] Is it possible to choose what units you want from Alcatraz?

Been trying to get Alcatraz, so I'm wondering you can choose the units.
  4. Fiendfyre

[Poetry] Technically a song for battle

Here we sit and wait and hate As all of our enemies go to waste! Conquer us and you shall see What true defeat shall be! As you stand and bring your swords and scythes we gather our arrows, our rogues and guards! As you ready yourselves, we attack And you will always lose! Good riddance O...
  5. Fiendfyre

Dumb idea

What if there was period music, so like: Colonial Age gets a Baroque to Classical music sounding thing, Postmodern gets postmodern (1960s-1980s) music, so like KISS and AC/DC and hippy music or something XD
  6. Fiendfyre

[Poetry] Early Age Poem

An Early Age You start with stones Huts, bare bones You get to an age of Bronze Stilt houses littered about a new world Suddenly, you advance to an age of dark Where gold and copper is loaded into an Ark Which sends you to the icy Nordic landscapes Where runestones and ice make up the drapes...
  7. Fiendfyre

Who needs a guild in Sinerania?

I'm trying to get a decent guild running, and I need people to join it. Anyone looking for an active guild?
  8. Fiendfyre

Guild: DuneScape

Just formed this one. Hoping some guys can come in. Supports 1.9 and Trades. No members yet.