• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Just An Observer

When do we get the 1.280 update?

Getting about that time for an update to show up. Anyone got some news?
  2. Just An Observer

Merchant trading idea

Currently the Merchant can trade at 3 to 1 in their favor if you get the Tavern boost for it . The problem is that you can only do 1 Good at a time. I am a wholesale level producer of goods and offer them at 2 for 1 in the other person's favor but sometimes the market is so flooded with my...
  3. Just An Observer

Oceanic map does nothing after I took two sectors

How do I get the Oceanic 1 map to get working again? I did a refresh. Took two sectors and then I am getting nothing to work on the map.
  4. Just An Observer

Gold Bug Of Death game delaying problem

Having contacted Support, who only had wild a$$ guesses and the generic stuff to do, which resulted in ZERO improvement, let's see if anyone here has a real grip on the situation. Problem: Delays interrupt the flow of GBG and Abort 2000 RQ's. Sometimes I get a couple minutes of smooth sailing...
  5. Just An Observer

PY-R8 and Traz

Why does Support tell me that the Traz will not work to produce artillery from a PY-R8? Does anyone have any ideas on this?
  6. Just An Observer

Problem with changing what is written in the box below the city name

I cannot change what is in the dialogue box below the city name at this time. Support had only a generic cut and paste answer that would take many hours to do. Who knows the trick to changing the words in that box?
  7. Just An Observer

RENO's in Fellowship question

Will RENO's be available as Daily Specials in the Fellowship event?
  8. Just An Observer

What level CF delivers 50 goods?

As the title says, what level CF delivers 50 goods as the reward?
  9. Just An Observer

[Question] Rearranging order of units in Army Management question

Is it possible to rearrange the order of units in Army Management? There is one Unit I wish to be first which is currently not there.
  10. Just An Observer

Who got the first BP's for the new GB?

I am curious as to how the BP's get their start too. Anyways it will be interesting to see how long before the new SAV GB gets into general circulation.
  11. Just An Observer

Maximum amount of Envoys?

Please let me know what the maximum amount of Envoys that a Town Hall can have in active slots.
  12. Just An Observer

Attrition records

In the current GBG season I hit a Level 81 attrition when doing Negotiations. That made me curious about high attrition levels for both Negotiators and Fighters. If you the reader of this post could do so, please post the highest attrition rate you have dealt with.
  13. Just An Observer

How long for the Galata Tower to spread out?

Let's play a guessing game to see what the consensus here regarding the GT becoming as common as an Oracle. 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? What do you people think? I am going to guess 3 months is when GT presence will really erupt.
  14. Just An Observer

Guild invite question

If an Invite sent to me when I am currently in a guild, how do I find the Invite later on? Going back through a ton of posts in Events History strikes me as a kludge. What easier way is there to find the Invite when I am ready to accept it? I bet our Agent knows :-)
  15. Just An Observer

Best browser for use with Win7?

Subject title says it all.
  16. Just An Observer

Doing Settlements twice question

Can a player drop a completed Settlement quest line, then go back to do it all over again to get a second set of buildings and Envoys? If so, will duplicate Envoys be accepted in the Town Hall?
  17. Just An Observer

Happy Unbirthday costs per era

This topic is not present in these forums or on this site's wiki, so I ask those who do the recursion deal, what are the costs in supplies/coins per era for Happy Unbirthday?
  18. Just An Observer

Pagoda offering deal from Inno

When I turned on the computer this morning, up came an offer to buy with Diamonds a Pagoda with all the upgrades. It struck me as a good deal so I bought in. This is the first time I have seen Inno offer a fine events building in such a way. Thank you Inno! Now to see if they will also offer...
  19. Just An Observer

Message Center question

Right now there is no one able to administer the Message Forum for my guild. I am the Founder. How do I get myself in position to be able to administrate the Message Forum? A "lock" icon is showing on the upper right when I get to the list of members where administration would be performed.
  20. Just An Observer

So what is the Summer Event like?

This is my first one so that makes me curious...