• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MJ Artisan of War

Diamond Offers

Is 200%/ 87,000 Diamonds the best offer for Diamond purchases? My old mind can't recall.... Thank You for Your Answers Forum Members!
  2. MJ Artisan of War

When to Level Space Carrier

Is it best to wait to level Space Carrier until you reach Artic Future for the most benefit? Have one planted at level 10 but had heard it is best to wait. Thanks in advance for your response.....
  3. MJ Artisan of War

A.I. Core- Worth The Space?

What are your opinions on the A.I. Core now that it has been in-game several months? To me it seems like an over-priced second Observatory, mainly another guild goods building. The secondary boost seems under-whelming... But would like to hear others opinions and viewpoints.
  4. MJ Artisan of War

Previous Age Goods

I know you need previous age goods for aging up and negs... but goods two ages or more back... are they good for anything besides trades and treasury donations? Thanx in advance for Your Wisdom....
  5. MJ Artisan of War

Lost RQ's Question

Lost RQ's Question.... When i first started playing my first world i went way to far on the Cont Map chasing expansions... All the way to the beginning of Contemporary.... Didn't know better till then... lol Does anyone know in what age i will get my RQ's to show up? Not Colonial as i just...
  6. MJ Artisan of War

Discussion of Future Medals Expansions

Being in Iron Age and having already placed every medals expansion the game offers I am curious if the other players would like to see medals expansions past the 1.1 million medals level or not? Also, does our player base think that such an expansion increase would/should include a new larger...