• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. You mean FoElite. He posted a full exposure of the way people are using the dev console to cheat...

You mean FoElite. He posted a full exposure of the way people are using the dev console to cheat in gbg and gvg. Which despite Inno stating it is no longer possible, it absolutely is.
  2. Community Rejected Supplies Can buy Forge Points

I can't see a time when I would use it. Like most players my coin greatly outstrips my supplies. I'm not necessarily against it, I just don't see a need for it. I'm sitting on 7.1G coins as opposed to 2.1G supplies.
  3. Castle System Feedback

Had my guildmate look closer. He was mistaking the bonus coins from his castle level as extra castle points. Next time I'll have them send me screenshots before I come here. Thanks for double checking either way!:cool:
  4. Castle System Feedback

I have people in my guild reporting that they are gaining castle points for selling items in the Antiques dealer! Nothing in the announcement mentioned this as a way to gain castle points, just buying and winning auctions. Is this a bug or am I just the unlucky one not getting castle points this...
  5. Castle System Feedback

The announcement said it would go live on the rest of the servers today (Oct.13 2021) and here it is 6am server time and no castle :(
  6. Feedback for update 1.214

This will be loved by those using auto clickers because all they have to do is record a new macro and they keep their advantage over legitimate players like myself. If Inno actually cared about people using auto clickers they would use very simple and widely available click tracking software to...
  7. Feedback for update 1.214

It will not slow down people who use mouse macros to cheat, only those who play legitimately giving the cheaters yet another advantage over honest players. This change shows me that Inno wants people to cheat!
  8. Feedback for update 1.214

Please either get rid of the heal all button or move it so that it does not change the alignment of the Okay button displayed at the end of a battle. For PC players who do a lot of battles, it puts us at a disadvantage as it makes it slower since we have to do more mouse movements. The added...
  9. Feedback for update 1.199

Add me to the ever growing list of frustrated/angry/annoyed players upset about the long delay when aborting quests. If it was to slow down people using scripts or automation to abuse the system, it really won't slow them down enough to make a difference. Instead, those of us who play the game...