• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 67Sage101

Unbirthday Quest

I hear this quest may have been modified at some point. I don't know the history. I'm just going to speak to the current stupidity of this quest. Progressive Era, CF level 13. Unbirthday Quest says give 50K coins and 50K production for a random reward. Reward 40K production, next reward 30K...
  2. 67Sage101

Inactive players, when does FOE bump them?

I'll stop forum posting. I didn't realize it was for originalists. We'll never agree. We just have to agree to disagree. Fare well folks.
  3. 67Sage101

Ok. I understand. Sounds like you are a purest, someone who believe that the original game was the true inception and every change that followed was a step away from the perfect creation. I can see why you argue for the status-quo. And see any new ideas as object to be suppressed with great...
  4. 67Sage101

There is NO obvious reason. That's why it keeps coming up. The only thing I've seen so far is akin to a religious fervor for the status-quo, with changes being akin to the devil, and avoided at all costs.
  5. 67Sage101

Not true at all. The building has not leveled. The forge point is not used until the building changes level. Before that it just sits there. And if reclaimed before the building levels then its the same forge point....not a new one. In my proposal this would only apply to a level that was...
  6. 67Sage101

I think of it like money. I give money to you and you do nothing with it but put it in your wallet for a year....then you throw your wallet in the trash with the money still in it (i.e. you quit playing the game) and then I come and take the money back out of your wallet and put it back in my...
  7. 67Sage101

Winter 2021 Feedback

I've been playing for about 17 months. I just started my second world and it's in the IA. I'm not sure I'll make it to farming. It's already daunting enough to think about getting it up and running efficiently. Never mind three more. I gotta hand it to you multi world types. You have stamina.
  8. 67Sage101

Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

I'm gonna need some more information for me to wrap my head around those facts. Are you manual battling? Or is that for Auto battle. Is 100 the point at which you start losing all 8 troops ?
  9. 67Sage101

Settlement Rewards

I rechecked my post and what I see is you are reguritating your own posts... how is this retort.... any different from this one.... So if I say I hate emissaries you say.... If I say I love emissaries, you say, I'm not sure you can keep up....better quit while your behind.
  10. 67Sage101

Winter 2021 Feedback

I agree with you on the Event hub. How could they think those reward would be attractive to anyone beyond the iron age on day one is beyond just about everyone. I can't figure it out. The worst thing, as you may have heard, was the event hub addition took up a spot on the quest line that used...
  11. 67Sage101

Winter 2021 Feedback

So the only people supporting INNO are new players ...the ones that don't have max level CF and/or several diamond farming worlds. Yep that's me. The new player that doesn't have a high level CF and no diamond farm. This kind of brag makes me think Inno needs to go to a monthly fee to keep if...
  12. 67Sage101

Any tips on finding a better Guild?

This will get things in a tizzy. Here's my new definition of sniping circa...arc level 180+ 2022.....any player that doesn't put on an amount equal to their ARC bonus. AKA if you have 180 ARC it should be 2.0. Frankly I'm tired of high level 150+ ARC players whining and crying when someone...
  13. 67Sage101

Any tips on finding a better Guild?

LOL. OMG. This give me so much insight into the kind of player you are.....maybe one of those guys that had 50,000,000 points when the arc came out and it took you another 3 years to figure out what it was for and why you needed it. LOL.....so much insight.
  14. 67Sage101

Yes, yes I do think it's new and innovative. Especially judging by your gummed up 5 year GB donation tab, and all the others who see no reason for this thread to exist. Yes. Innovative. You didn't think of it. Is that why your so peeved? As mentioned ad nauseum, because they have been...
  15. 67Sage101

What game dynamic is changed. As I stated in another post recently I know most active players have a large FP balance. I know some to have 100,000 FP banked. This is so they can level everyone else GB's in 1.9x thread. What game dynamic is changed if they get 500 FP back from inactive GB's...
  16. 67Sage101

Not going to give it up, but you can keep replying. I think it should change...you and all donors should get your FP back on all those GB's sitting there for 5 years. It's not like you don't have 50000 or more FP banked. What the issue if you suddenly have 55,000. Heck I know people that...
  17. 67Sage101

I guess I don't know how many players have put on 1000 FP to a GB where the player has quit, but I do know that some high level players have dropped out so I see your point that it could be thousands of FP. I see no issue with getting back what you had in the first place. In reality, this only...
  18. 67Sage101

I really would like you to expand on this. I don't see your point. I'm looking at a GB in the situation being discussed. It's a Hagia Sophia at level 6 going to 7. It has two donors and NO FP's put on by the owner. I have 37 on. Another player has 1. That's it. The player has quit the...
  19. 67Sage101

Speaking of panties in a bunch....if I find them laying on the floor I pick them up and throw them in the laundry. My kids would just walk over them for days and never pick them up. That's how I see this forum. There are people here that think the current game version is perfect and is in no...
  20. 67Sage101

I don't understand the game balance issue you refer to. I need further clarification on how it would change the game balance if a GB that has been dormant for 1 year, suddenly had zero FP applied to it's level because all FP's had been returned to both the owner and all 1 to 5 people that...