• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Winter Event Presents Daily Quest

For the Winter event, is there only one daily special you can get in the event or can you get the daily special multiple times?
  2. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Self-Locking

How does an owner lock a spot on their GB for someone else be locked in the spot if that makes sense?
  3. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Is HS worth it?

So I’ve been wondering about this question for a lot of time and thought there’s no one as smart as the people here. I make about 25-35 FP each day and am camping in HMA. Is the HS worth the space?
  4. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Logo for Defence Boost and Support Pool

Why do they have the same logo for defense boost and support pool, at least on mobile? It’s so annoying when trying to look at buildings and what they give.
  5. AwesomeAadi10

RIP Black Panther

RIP Chadwick Boseman . Black Panther was my favorite movie. Kobe and now Black Panther, 2 legends in 7 months. Wakanda Forever ♾
  6. AwesomeAadi10

Daimonds

Okay well just play the game without asking us and you will find out soon enough. If you don’t know by the next month then you can ask us again.
  7. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Become founder again?

So I accidentally left my guild and I had founder rights. I had a co-founder and leaders but my co-founder hasn’t been active for a pretty long time. And my leaders can’t bring me back to founder level. Is there any way to become a founder again once I join again?
  8. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Posting a pic in spoiler

Hi, it may seem like a dumb question but how do you post a pic too big to copy and paste in a spoiler on a thread? I know how to do it with words, you just highlight the words and click on spoiler, but how do I do it with a pic since I can't highlight the pic since it's too big to paste? Thanks...
  9. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Rousioi Track, Hippodrome

So I have a Rousioi track I use for my hippodrome and 2 other Rousioi tracks in my inventory. Should I save my 2 other tracks or should I exchange them in the AD? Thanks in advance!
  10. AwesomeAadi10

[I.R.L] What’s everyone’s favorite books and movies

Hi, it seems the tavern’s been a big place for IRL questions so I’m proposing a question just to get to know everyone better. What’s your favorite movie and/or book? For books I’m split between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. For movies, I really like Harry Potter but I think I might like...
  11. AwesomeAadi10

Legion Fulminata looking for an alliance

Are there any guilds out there that want to have a broader trading and GB swap thread system? Why not alliance with Legion Fulminata and do exactly that! Everyone benefits! Quick note, we did not start G v G yet but might plan on doing it soon depending on how many people in the guild have...
  12. AwesomeAadi10

Recruitment for Legion Fulminata!!!

Anyone here want to join a guild? Why not come to Legion Fulminata? We would be happy to accept any one of you guys! If you're interested, apply for Legion Fulminata.