• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mobile notifications

Does anyone else have problems with mobile notification system? I have no idea how does this work... I turned off all possible check boxes (see the attached) and it still send notifications. The problem I'm facing here if you have multiple worlds and want notifications only from a specific one...
  2. Community Sprint

It was planned in March and it said 2 weeks in June. We've been asked for ideas. Did you guys spend 2 weeks for the Community Sprint? Did you reschedule it? There were so many great ideas. That would be sad if you skipped that Sprint. Appreciate some feedback on those ideas. Thank you!
  3. Looking for some goods

Hello! I'm looking for help to get some goods for my new GB. I need : 270 Basalt, 170 Brass, 270 Gunpowder, 150 - Talk Powder, 140 Silk Thank you.
  4. The Arc in the Iron age

Hello! I'm new here. I'm just wondering how is it possible to have The Arc in the Iron age? or any GB from future eras? Thanks to all who will answers. ;)