• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lady Gato

Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

You are right -- within the game tutorials do not address how to play this game. Foe is like chess -- you can look at it and move the pieces like you would in a game of checkers, but it wouldn't be the correct way to play. However, if you learn about the game -- like coming here to the forum...
  2. Lady Gato

Cave

That would be a movie !
  3. Lady Gato

Cave

It is a weyrhold -- just waiting for some dragonriders to come along and Impress the dragons therein. :p
  4. Lady Gato

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

You just don't realize who you are talking to -- Algona was serious when he said post the data. That's part of testing your theory -- can anyone else duplicate it themselves. Is your theory correct (involves looking at your data). And so you know -- it wouldn't be Algona telling the noobs...
  5. Lady Gato

[Question] Where can I find a good guide on "How to Fight"..

Also I have found that doing the Egyptian settlement gives you a lot of practice on battling as you have to fight to get the goods to build anything. Of course the units are different than the regular troops you have in your army, but for shear battle practice, it is awesome.
  6. Lady Gato

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Well -- if we could get some players talking about whether they had military tactics researched before or after the Galata announcement -- that might be the key as to why some players who haven't been plundered then got plundered after the announcement DIDN'T get the questline. If that indeed...
  7. Lady Gato

@Vger - you might have hit on something. So let me ask all of you who have posted on here that they just got the Galata thru the questline Did you have military tactics researched before the Galata announcement or did you research it after the Galata announcement? @TravelerTim - I have not...
  8. Lady Gato

I had military tactics unlocked before the announcement. But had never been plundered until after the announcement. I repaired the building that was plundered. And no questline. I just talked to the player who has the Galata on tuulech. He confirmed that he got it after he was plundered for...
  9. Lady Gato

I went to forgedb - went to the tuulech server - clicked on Great Buildings -- put Galata in search box. Found a player. Went back to tuulech and entered name into global. Went to his city and verified that Galata was built.
  10. Lady Gato

I have asked support to check why the questline has not triggered for me based on the information that I saw on beta and based on other's experiences stated here. I am in Iron Age, had never been plundered, was plundered after the announcement was made that the Galata was in the live server...
  11. Lady Gato

Ok I just checked and it shows a player on the world that I play -- Tuulech -- has it now as well. I have just sent a message to support with regards to the new information. Have any of you had any luck in dealing with support regarding this issue?
  12. Lady Gato

And did you get it by being in IA and then being attacked/plundered for the first time? And did the questline trigger immediately or when you repaired the plundered building?
  13. Lady Gato

But if he's rushing -- he might have done it quickly.
  14. Lady Gato

I just looked up the 600k player on Scoredb -- his era is listed as Progressive. Now there is another scenario - he is listed as only having 681 battles. Perhaps he raced thru the tech tree but held off on researching military tactics and thus hadn't been plundered yet.
  15. Lady Gato

I found the 2 worlds that you referred to. I also noticed that the players who had the GT (one on each world) are NOT brand new players. One of them has 608k pts and the other has 10k pts. So it is not limited to players who started on those worlds after Galata was released.
  16. Lady Gato

I did several recurring quests afterwards. The next main quest is to scout 2 provinces south of Veletrites - I didn't want to open any more provinces on my Cmap at the present time, but if the questline doesn't trigger, I may have to. I don't have any side quests.
  17. Lady Gato

Well since I was on beta when it was released and I've had guildmates who have triggered the questline on beta, I know what triggers it on beta. HOWEVER, they could have changed the process when they released it in the live servers (or when they decide to release it in the live servers).
  18. Lady Gato

Ok now I am upset -- I am in Iron Age and have never been plundered till today (based on the above announcement). The plundering did not trigger the quest so I wrote to support. Their response: it is NOT a feature of the game at this time. THIS IS WRONG. The announcement should have read it...
  19. Lady Gato

Information on the GT is in the wiki that shall not be named. And the announcement on beta that GT has been released is here.
  20. Lady Gato

Founder & Leaders missing for weeks.

If you go to scoredb and drill down to your guild they have an activity calendar that will show you each member of your guild and their activity by date (for the last month). Since Inno does not allow posting of outside links, you will have to google scoredb.