• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. UnStopaBull

City Feedback

the longest road in your pic has SOKs on one side of it and you can’t build on the other , buildings should border your city never roads
  2. UnStopaBull

Please rework the calculation for ranking

im not spinning my way out of anything , of course GBs are part of individual rank, my point was that 65k FPS to level (arc 181) should be worth a whole lot more , not a whole lot less , than one average players fighting for the day gets them.
  3. UnStopaBull

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

we definitely had at least two spending diamonds to win. I have almost 1b medals and only got to around 80k , wasn’t gonna spend more than 5mill for an extra attempt. Those 2 players made it past 100k , and they are NOT good players .
  4. UnStopaBull

Maybe you should read the title of the thread. Just because the OP was talking about guild ranks doesn’t mean Im not allowed to go a different direction about reworking calculations for rankings (guild or individual)
  5. UnStopaBull

I’ve moved my rank 20m+ in one day many times , that is more than some who have played the game for years have earned in all their time playing (thats a problem). Im not saying this as the noob who can’t catch up to someone ahead of me, I’m saying the system is unfair as someone who is at the...
  6. UnStopaBull

thread is about poor guild rankings , leveling GBS Is a part of that too, one that as I stated is very under represented as well. your other post insinuated you had played so long and your opinion seemed to matter more because of it , my arc comment should also show I’ve also played along time...
  7. UnStopaBull

It’s ok to disagree , but you are wrong . Gvg fights and rank were a problem way before GBG showed up. this game is mostly advertised as a city building game yet those that fight can gain crazy amounts of rank for very little effort. Here is another example of that . My arc is 181, to get to 181...
  8. UnStopaBull

I don’t care what our guild is ranked , we know our plan and it doesnt include gvg. Again the reason gvg rank is so wrong is because of the PC/Mobile factor. If you think it’s fair that mobile players have a distinct disadvantage on individual rank then that tells me you don’t care about a...
  9. UnStopaBull

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

1. Not in any way a accurate showing of players abilities since it’s P2P 2. Prizes are very weak. #1 gets pretty much same prizes as 1-500 3. It is a popularity contest for top players when some players are targeted and their rank is lowered hard to motivate the top players who have built...
  10. UnStopaBull

The point of the OP was that a guild can literally dominate GE and GBG yet if they don’t play GVG they are barely going to crack top 20. While from what I’ve seen , much weaker guilds who only focus on GVG are ranked higher. Inno places way too much rank value on GvG. Our guild doesn’t...
  11. UnStopaBull

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

3min? We are the one of the strongest guilds in O world , it takes us 30 sec to 1 min to take a tile (depending on the people online of course) . There are only 2-4 guilds in o world that can dominate the map when GBG begins like us , not too tough to communicate with them and figure out who is...
  12. UnStopaBull

we already have names ,a1 , a2t, people won’t have forgotten them , if they changed the map then someone would just make a map offline , label it and share it with allies so everyone would be on same page.
  13. UnStopaBull

It takes our guild like 2 minutes max to get to center. Once there we message our usual allies and say which center tiles we took, they also would of gotten to center fast and then we compare notes , if we took a and b and they have c and d there is a very good chance we are together. We also...
  14. UnStopaBull

I in diamond league it would take us 5min to figure out which allies our in our GBG Each season, name or no name , fog or no fog. Simple communication.
  15. UnStopaBull

First, I was replying to someone who said nerf , but you always have to be a contrarian so no surprise you pick up on that one part of what I said. Second , if people can’t do something the same way they could before (quest abort limits) it certainly is a nerf. Doesn’t effect most but that’s not...
  16. UnStopaBull

Strong guilds can build almost unlimited SCs even with the CF nerf.
  17. UnStopaBull

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Ok so I’ve had a week to put my chateau L151 to work for venus goods and deal with the 2k limit and here are my thoughts. I have 3 tech left to go and have barely fought GBG for goods so most have come from questing. Not one day, even with a lot of questing, did I hit the limit. One friend did...
  18. UnStopaBull

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

As a top player who has endlessly Grinded questing, fighting , selling , loading gbs , sniping, etc. to get where I am now, it annoys me to no end that inno has allowed players to get there in these “other“ ways. The whole rank system for Individual and guilds is terrible and is one of many...
  19. UnStopaBull

people complain about alliances and swaps ..this would help eliminate that
  20. UnStopaBull

Maybe it’s World dependent , but in O world we have guilds in Diamond that have no business being there. Sure they earned if I guess but once there they are not able to compete so that is why I feel there are way too many. In O world , 16 or 24 feels right based on what I’ve seen since...