• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Castle Daily and Chest Should Auto-Collect on first daily login

Read above please... if you don't have anything to contribute just don't say anything please. Such a waste!
  2. Castle Daily and Chest Should Auto-Collect on first daily login

I like this game and it is for me. I keep playing it and clicking a lot everyday. It is because that I like this game that I provide feedback to the developer about quality of life improvements. For instance what did you think about the Healing All button placed right above the OK button after...
  3. Settlement Rewards

You gotta consider WHEN settlements made it into the game. At that time boost for coins and supplies was important. Inno will not waste time changing things that got powered crept by other things they implemented later which make the game easier now for newcomers. Always consider the time when...
  4. Castle Daily and Chest Should Auto-Collect on first daily login

The Castle system is nice for rewarding us for daily things. The extra 5 clicks to collect castle points every day are not necessary, I think. Inno wants us to play daily, fine. We will log in daily to grab at least the freebies, right? So why do we have to do the extra 5 clicks, and the chance...
  5. Egyptian specific roadmap anyone ?

Two places you can check out for step-by-step guides or instructions. Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.202)
  6. Arc 1.9 leveling thread

Knowing that Cirgard is an old world I am looking for an arc 1.9 group/thread that I can get added to. I can take 3, 4 or 5 in any arc @ 1.9 rate, and I am in need of BP's to keep up with my own arc leveling. I am already in a guild but we have about 20+ level 80 arcs already so I have a 1.9...
  7. Greifental - New friends please

Add Brunstanken
  8. Looking for friends for regular Aid

Look for Brunstanken. I aid and visit taverns daily.
  9. In a guild that’s not very active or helpful? Maybe let’s you in to place fps but they don’t talk to you? We are looking for you!

Hi Hazel! I just visited your guild and your city. It seems very promising. I just started my 1st city about 3 weeks ago. I am in the EMA currently. Visit my city, Bettelheusen. I am a trader by nature so let me ask if the guild requires to maintain an attacking army to participate in GB's and...