• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lag

Every time I scroll through the recurring quests today I encounter a lag after only a few a few scrolls. This has happened on all six of my worlds. if it is a bug, it needs to be fixed. If it is intentional it needs to be removed, If intentional I will reduce the number of worlds I play as it is...
  2. Mount killmore Goods Dealers.

Looking for Goods dealers in Mount Killmore. All levels welcome.
  3. Looking for a guild

Thanks ADave, PM you.
  4. Thank you for the welcome! I will try to do that but sometimes I am known for being foolish...

Thank you for the welcome! I will try to do that but sometimes I am known for being foolish. Open Mouth, Insert Foot.
  5. Improvements to Trading

#1 I understand this---it encourages trades within your guild with no tax #2 This would be good to see everything in one screen #3 I did not know this (I am a newby). Better clarification would help. #4 Maybe not remove, but extend the ratios to near or at the merchant's ratios of 1:10 #5...
  6. Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild to join this week. Seek active guild with large trade group, GE focus, some GBG, and a bit of GVG. Helpful with new players, "stix to brix" program, focus on aiding members. Me - New player (2 weeks), 2 GB (Oracle, Zeus), one BP away from Babel, ready to move from BA to IA...
  7. Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild to join this week. Seek active guild with large trade group, GE focus, some GBG, and a bit of GVG. Helpful with new players, "stix to brix" program, focus on aiding members. Me - New player (2 weeks), GB (Oracle, Zeus), one BP away from Babel, ready to move from BA to IA...
  8. Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild to join this week. Seek active guild with large trade group, GE focus, some GBG, and a bit of GVG. Helpful with new players, "stix to brix" program, focus on aiding members. Me - New player (2 weeks), 3 GB (Oracle, Zeus, Babel), ready to move from BA to IA this week. Followed...
  9. Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild to join this week. Seek active guild with large trade group, GE focus, some GBG, and a bit of GVG. Helpful with new players, "stix to brix" program, focus on aiding members. Me - New player (2 weeks), 3 GB (Oracle, Zeus, Babel), ready to move from BA to IA this week. Followed...