• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Yugi the 7empest

Global ranking freeze

Just checking to see if anyone else is having this issue: whenever I click on global rankings, the game freezes under the spinning shield and I am forced to refresh in order to play.
  2. Yugi the 7empest

Daily challenges and other time sinks

Not that my opinion means anything, but I gave up on daily challenges 6 months ago. Just not worth the time and effort.
  3. Yugi the 7empest

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

Update: Saved up some scrolls for ST, spent 1900 on x5 tool packs. Got 1 daily special. I did get 7 color guards though, so there's that.
  4. Yugi the 7empest

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

1200 scrolls, 2 daily specials. Combine this with the event building being AD fodder and the imbalance of tools needed (brushes anyone?), make this event easily the worst in the last couple of years. How this dumpster fire made it through BETA is beyond me.
  5. Yugi the 7empest

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

At first I thought I would take a hard pass on building the Fiore. But I do have 12 TFs and don't really need the fps, so swapping one of them out for the Fiore will prolly be my move. I suspect that, in the long run, Fiore would closely follow the Athlon Abbey in the "Event buildings that...
  6. Yugi the 7empest

GVG is crap

ALL guilds have PC players that can be available at a certain time daily? If you want to argue that GvG is good for the game, at least bring up a salient point. If Inno wants to cling to GvG the same way Boomers cling to flip phones, fine. But giving GvG any weight to guild rankings is mind...
  7. Yugi the 7empest

Battle result window

OK, thanks. I knew there was some hub-bub about the "heal all" button, but did not know about the battle result window issue. What's strange is that it happens for a bit, then switches back to normal for a few days, then back to smaller.
  8. Yugi the 7empest

Battle result window

For those on PC, do any of you have the occasional issue of the battle result confirmation window being smaller? My god it's annoying as I have no idea why it happens. Here's an explanation: When I click "auto battle", the second wave "auto battle" button is exactly where the first one was so...
  9. Yugi the 7empest

No color emojis in message center

I'm not sure how this happened, but on my PC at home, the emojis that are posted in thread titles and/or messages no longer have color, i.e. if someone posts a "thumbs up" emoji, it is just a black and white emoji with no yellow color. My PC at work does not have this issue. Anyone know what...
  10. Yugi the 7empest

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

Since my last post, I went through about 4100 in my other world account and picked up 9 HoH. So it appears to be pretty consistent across the board based on posts I've seen here. The RNG is accurate. It appears to be appx. 1 daily per 395 ticket tool kit, which is fair. But with all bell...
  11. Yugi the 7empest

So I waited until I could speak from experience. Spent 4100 tickets on 11 kits and got 4 daily specials. I ignored everything but additional tools and pumpkins. If I had these results in beta, I would have told every friend, guildie and neighbor to not waste their time on this event as the...
  12. Yugi the 7empest

PC vs. Mobile

I only play on PC, and not for GvG. I've tried playing on mobile and did not like it at all, not even a little. I also found that fighting speed is so much faster on PC, with about 1 fight per 2 seconds (without reload), 2.5 seconds if I have to acknowledge a reward pop up. On mobile...
  13. Yugi the 7empest

As much as I enjoy jousting with RP on silly things like facts, he is right. There is literally no way to test the accuracy of the RNG since it is theoretically based on an infinite trial sample. Of course, there is no way to prove it the contrary either for the same reason. As such, it's a...
  14. Yugi the 7empest

Feedback for update 1.214

My goodness, what is with the giant hand symbol in GBG? What was wrong with the completely unobnoxious circle with a line through it? Is the game really being dumbed down to this level? The good news is that field testing showed widespread approval among six year olds. Anyone else find this...
  15. Yugi the 7empest

I know, but I don't know why.

Earlier today I was enjoying the thrill and excitement of mo/po and tavern sitting for my newly increased friends list. Nothing says riveting and exciting game play like "click, click, click, click, next page" for the better part of 10 minutes. Easily the most mind numbing chore in any online...
  16. Yugi the 7empest

US Server down at the moment

Punctuation is your friend. Fixed it for you. ;)
  17. Yugi the 7empest

Nobody gonna ask for this?

We'll get a Wisteria Topiary for our troubles.
  18. Yugi the 7empest

Negotiating Nonsense

Paying bribes touches the morality nerve but killing opposing troops does not? They have families too.