• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The Divine Queen

neighborhood shift

Not digging it either. But it is what it is.
  2. The Divine Queen

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Ahh, geez, I totally forgot to mention my winter train. Got one of those, updated to level 2, with one freight car and 2 dining cars. Without buying diamonds or stars. Totally good with that. I can be a big kid sometimes, so heck, snow falling on my city throughout the month and trying to spot...
  3. The Divine Queen

Why do some high ranked players have blacksmiths?

They only take 20 minutes to build and a small amount of space, whereas production buildings in my city take half a day to finish building and are all bigger. Blacksmiths -- an awesome go-to for production quests that don't depend on your age!!
  4. The Divine Queen

This was my first Winter Event. It was OK, nothing to write home about but I had fun with it. I got 2 full Bakeries plus 1 Bakery at either level 4 or 5 in my big city and 2 baby cities, which means that sometime this year I'll only need 1 or 2 upgrade kits to have a full 3 in each. This was...
  5. The Divine Queen

I like the presents part of the game. I also like the matches section. That Winter Train is a heck of a prize! I'm not even going to deal with that calendar. Compared to the last event, the questline and DC feel like I'm slogging along through quicksand. Not sure why... maybe it'll come to me.
  6. The Divine Queen

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

I'm in LMA and I have 1 set, collected from the AD. I love the way it looks and I really like the bonuses it gives me in this age. BUT. I will be getting rid of it sooner or later because I don't like how it can't be motivated and, as such, has to be babysat to not get plundered, LOL. That's...
  7. The Divine Queen

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

I read a comment recently that said multiple full palace sets multiply the bonus... I think. Wow -- that's a lot!
  8. The Divine Queen

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

What about "no problem" don't "some people" understand? LOL As I stated, I have no problem with the fact that those of us without large diamond banks can't participate in INNO's Black Friday. It's just the way the game works. No complaints. It means I need to keep grinding until I'm in the...
  9. The Divine Queen

Trades

I would support this idea.
  10. The Divine Queen

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Of course, those of us without large diamond banks are left out. No problem -- I get to sleep in without missing a thing, LOL.
  11. The Divine Queen

Has anyone earned the top tier reward for finished a settlement without using diamonds?

That is true, thank heavens. The only reason I might keep the clan house around is for its population, so I can delete more shacks/huts and free up even more room.
  12. The Divine Queen

Has anyone earned the top tier reward for finished a settlement without using diamonds?

I just finished my 5th Viking settlement and got my 5th top tier rewards with 1 day to spare. Without diamonds. Each time I unlock one of the four required production buildings and finish the first 8-hour production cycle of each one, I immediately buy 2 expansions at the lowest prices (the 1st...
  13. The Divine Queen

Show off your city competition

Modest, but I think it's kind of neat.
  14. The Divine Queen

See new messages

This guild has enhanced my city, game opportunities, and play style incredibly since I joined around two months ago. Lots of knowledge, lots of camaraderie, lots of guidance if you need it. Great structure, and encouragement. Feels like a family. Looking forward to growing city and self even...
  15. The Divine Queen

I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

Agreed, it is easier with that maximum silver!
  16. The Divine Queen

I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

Waiting until your tavern is full to empty it is just best practices only (because of getting the maximum silver). No one has to do that. You can empty it however you want, whenever you want. I always usually wait until full because I'm greedy like that, LOL. But there are times when I'm...
  17. The Divine Queen

5 - 4 hour productions??

Could be you're using the wrong building. Limestone, ebony, and rock are Goods. You need to use a Production (supplies) building.
  18. The Divine Queen

The teddy bear thing for halloween event

Make sure you didn't build a Goods building. I've done that before, gone to my Goods menu instead of Production menu, ugh.
  19. The Divine Queen

wishing well?

When I first started playing FoE, I thought WWs were like the Holy Grail or Shangri-La. Now that I have a bunch, I'm not impressed, for the reasons you stated. I do think they're probably at their best, though, when a player builds a whole huge WW farm of them and that's something I'm...
  20. The Divine Queen

Should I build Notre Dame?

Triumphal Arch is a cultural building (Iron Age) in your build menu. It is not a Great Building. It gives happiness (only) to the people in your city. You can build it any time you want to with the proper of amount of coins and supplies, as many as you want. When you delete it, all you will lose...