• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. SpinDrifter

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

GE5 - the game for years encouraged discarding defensive properties in favor of attacking properties. First, I sold them off, second even if I had them, I have no reasonable space to construct them. I would ask for two things, absent which I will stop trying for GE5; a) allow us to relatively...
  2. SpinDrifter

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Don't have an issue with difficulty, rather with the lousy rewards. I'm SAAB. I don't need any of what is being offered. And the super building at 25 fragments - it adds 40 / 50 boost - to someone in a high age with 2000 + boost - adding 50 is adding 2.5% - which is noise in the boost...
  3. SpinDrifter

Feedback for the Mobile Video Ads

I'm OK with most all of this, except the Defending army boost. The implementation essentially asks for you to watch (or pay) every four hours. I'm sure what InnoG was going for is for people to log on more often. But I get attacked over-night. and I need to sleep. The 5% boost is useful, and I...
  4. SpinDrifter

Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

I found FoE after a few months of the Covid lock down. From the beginning it helped me keep my sanity as I was in lockdown mode, with no work. I am fortunate that I had funds, but day after day - locked away from everything - this was my lifeline. Thank you. I'm currently at 93 mil city, so...
  5. SpinDrifter

Feedback for Space Age Venus

RE: Flying Island - I like it. I'm seeing way to many negatives about it - and believe all comments to be correct IF you are an end game player. However, I'm a 30 mil city in PmE so while I'm not exactly a NUBE, neither am I as far forward as some who comment. I built Flying Island using...
  6. SpinDrifter

Flying Island

I built it because it's a good looking building and I have resources to spare. It's at level 5 due to participation from guild members looking for BPs. I'm not taking it any further as it stands, because as a supplier of anything - it's worthless. I do have an open settlement (Japan) - zero...
  7. SpinDrifter

Feedback for update 1.199

I'm adding to my prior post; Simple solution - figure out how many clicks a human player could possible do in an hour. Set a limit of 125% over that - once you exceed it - suspend the account for 24 hours. 3rd suspension, kick them out. If the number chosen is somehow hitting legitimate play...
  8. SpinDrifter

Feedback for update 1.199

In every game, someone figures out how to cheat. The answer is to first kick those who have mathematically impossible scores (i.e. 17,000 fights in a day !), and the second is to implement the game that's not browser based on ALL platforms. I don't use a tablet of phone to play the game, and...
  9. SpinDrifter

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

I have three worlds. The only one on which the diamond add tab has the Forge Friday package - is the first one I logged on to - alphabetically. No offers on the other two worlds. InA in one, LMA on both of the others. I get that the offers might be different by age, but no offers at all ? InnoG...
  10. SpinDrifter

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

I see nothing offered - and it's an hour past when things were to open. Oh wait, there's a 24 hour special in one world, but not the other two. But no 2-hour specials.
  11. SpinDrifter

How do members progress without advancing their age?

Would you care to provide some examples and the why of good eras in which to camp ?